Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

You're totally selling me that bareMinerals shadow duo right now.

I got mine as a little sample duo hehe 🙂

I love the shimmery eyes. And I'm also wanting to get the Nars shadow duo. 🙂

Thank TKLJ! I hope Sephora gets it in soon.

gorgeous. how are you liking the foundation ???????????

Thank you jemly 🙂 It's growing on me, I'm still waiting for my skin to get back to it's normal self (I'm recovering from a few blemishes and dry spots that the foundation doesn't cover well) but I'm really loving how lightweight it is!

i always break out this time of year. if i were a cosmetics company i don't think i'd ever launch a foundation in winter. may or september only !

I mean, I guess it makes sense since this is supposed to be "full coverage" (it kind of isn't) which people tend to like more in the winter, but I agree. I live in So. Cal so for the most part my skin is used to warmer and more humid weather so I'm eager to see how this foundation will perform the rest of the year haha.

as some of you have picked up on, i've been a little obsessed with rose things lately. after an entire lifetime of thinking rose didn't smell nice--that they smelt of death (funerals to be exact). but alas, my brain association shifted (after i drank a rose capuccino, no joke...same thing happened to me with lavender and lavender laced chocolate a few years ago too !) and now i can't get enough. after dousing myself in rosewater when i woke up this morning i wanted to do a bit of a "rosy" look.

GIORGIO ARMANI luminous silk foundation

NARS radiant creamy concealer

NARS contour blush, olympia (just a tiny bit at the very top of my cheekbones, i suppose you really can't see it here)

NARS blush, sin

COVERGIRL brow pencil, midnight black

NARS single eyeshadow, lhasa

GIORGIO ARMANI smooth silk eye pencil

GIVENCHY noir  couture 4-in-1 mascara

NARS velvet matte lip pencil, never say never (i really think i found the perfect rose !!)

roseylhasa.jpg

I am totally with you on the rose thing!  I had rose scented anesthetic for a surgery when I was nine and HATED the scent of roses after that!  Ruined Valentine's Day for me for years!  I'm really in love with the scent now. 

I am such a sucker for your under eye smudge skills. 

thank you ! just takes a fingertip and blending a bit more once you think you're done 😉

Anonymous Insider

Reminds me of the blueberry variety of roses! They lean very dark purple-pink!

i actually think it's quite perplexing when i see things say "rosy hues are the season's color !" or whatever because i'm like....that is LITERALLY any shade of pink-to-red-to-orange. rose is a beauty editors cop-out !!! everyone has a different idea of what "rose" color is: i remember growing up my mom always prefered the dark burnt red ones; i always think of dark pink. it's all relative !

Anonymous Insider

Agree, it is a cop out! I love orange roses, but I will always favor the yellow and pink tipped ones because of my father.

My husband knows though that I actually don't like to be given cut roses since they don't last as long as alstromeria.

bring me a peony, though, any day 😉

my apartment is full of dead roses though, i love it.

i never throw them away.

oh, yes! Peonies ❤️

I love that rosey lip on you. It makes your whole face light up!

Always glowing!

I love Sin on you.

i keep seeing on lists that sin and exhibit a are better suited for medium-to-dark skins and i'm like psshhhawww

88,857 Replies
testing