Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Yay!  Thank you:). 

Oooooo, I love the look today! The shadows look so soft on you. Which ones did you use? The blush and lippie are just the right colors together, too. BTW, what foundation? Your skin looks particularly flawless today.

And finally, that cut is completely awesome!

Thank you!  I really love short hair!!!  I don't know if I'll be able to go back to long hair after this! 

and geez, this palette could have been labelled better.  I really dislike having to look on the back of a palette to look for color names.  I'm wearing Europa, himalia, lysithea, and Ursa Major.   

And I'm wearing Josie Maran argan matchmaker powder foundation in fair/light.  It's one of my favs if not my favourite powder! 

So today, I couldn't find the exact lip colour I wanted, so I mixed and mix and mixed... I think there are about 8 different colours on my lips LOL. Still not exactly what I was going for (a muted rust with a bit of brown in there), but it was fun. I'd list all the colours... but... I don't think I remember them all. There was a Bite Apricot as a base, though!

COTY palette on the eyes and the blush trio on the cheeks. I also tried a darker eye today, and reverse of how I usually do it. I usually keep my lid light, and do the dark in the crease. Today the lid is dark. It's weird to me haha. And you probably can't tell, but I mixed the sparkly red and the sparkly gold in the centre of my lid. Only really shows well in bright light. And no eyeliner. Felt weird, but felt right. Haha.

mefeb32.jpg

mefeb3.jpg

Anonymous Insider

This look is editorial! You have the face of a Hollywood movie star crossed with a beauty model, and truly I cannot conceive of a better combination! These looks should be in a magazine! The fierce warm tones on the eyes and lips are switched up into high-fashion territory by the fabulous frame of sumptuous hair! I am in awe of your eyeshadow blending skill, as both lids look as though you set fire to them, and that lip is strong, but seductive! You look stunningly beautiful! 🙂

you are an angel! 

my thoughts exactly...you look so angelic.

Absolutely beautiful. You're making me wish I'd picked up this palette!

Thank you! It's one of those impulse purchases I'm glad I actually went through with!

KB.. you need to be on a magazine spread. . . complete wow factor!

Aww, you're making me blush!

Hello red haired goddess!  I think I could worship you qualm free! 

Haha! All hail the BT goddesses! All of us!

Good god. My eyes are melting in positive delight.

Nuuu don't let your eyes melt! They're far too pretty!

Love how the makeup colors coordinate with your hair. And then that pop of blue in your shirt to complement.... well, it's perfection.

Thanks you joz! 

I'm fairly certain you're not real, just a mass hallucination of BT members.  You're so stunning KB!

Bahahaha. Could you imagine. I'm just a figment of your imagination. Everyone's, of course. You all love your gingers so much you hallucinate about us apparently 😛 teehee

Yes, this exactly.

I rarely look at this thread, but your pics struck me in the feed. You look amazing!

88,857 Replies
testing