Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thanks. In person I feel like I do. Window light makes even my eye bags go away! At least the ones that I see 😛

Yes, I did! They're the following:

Sugared Bronze

In The Buff

Queen Tiffany

Queen Phyllis

Hope this helps 🙂

We always look worse to ourselves than to others so I'm sure you look great. 

Thanks for the shadow breakdown! I have Sugared Bronze (which I'm guessing was the lid color) and Queen Phyllis. 

You are correct! The other two I got in a kit, not sure if they're sold separately? In the Buff is pretty much a nude colour. And Tiffany is the darker outer and lashline colour.

I'm sure I have a taupey/bronze somewhere in my collection in order to replicate your look. Thanks kb! 

Anonymous Insider

Your eyes are enchanting! 

holy cow so pretty!!! love the blush and your eyes!

ahaha just read that it's not blush, sorry for the irritation, but it sure looks charming ;)!

Haha! It's okay 😛 If you can tell, the rosiness goes all down the side of my face. Ah well! Yay winter.

Your outfit today makes me think you look like KB, with a little andreabonder thrown in! 😉

All us Ontarian ladies seem to have some windburn this weekend 😞  I double-masked last night and feel like I'm barely keeping on top of it.

I like Rollerlash on you, it separated really well.  How many coats did you use?

Haha, I can see that! 😛 I actually had on darker makeup today, but had to take it all off, and I had my hair braided... I reminded myself of Wednesday Adams 😛

My skin has been suffering, so I've been taking my time to pamper it. These -40C winds are brutal. What masks are you using?

Yeah, I'm surprised how well Rollerlash turned out. I only used one coat, since I have no other makeup on. No clumps or smudges, and good separation. 

I've been switching it up a bit each day.

Saturday I did the FAB Oatmeal in the afternoon and NUDE Purify at night (I find both of these very moisturizing, even though one is clay).  

Yesterday I did Clinique Moisture Surge Overnight Mask (during the day) and then for overnight I did a new oil (PTR Oilless Oil) followed by PTR Rose Stem Cell (worn as an overnight mask).

I've been feeling good when I wake up, but as soon as I go outside and it's windy again, my skin is just parching itself.  

I bought a new Dr Jart mask I'm planning to try tonight.  Hopefully it will help.  I feel like the older I get, the more I notice the weather affecting my skin.

The rollerlash looks pretty great. Your skin looks healthy and perfectly flushed. Wind is the most natural blusher I guess. 

Thanks! I've been pampering it to combat the cold... I seem to be winning, at least! haha.

I woke up at 1 #gradstudentlife. There are now 5 plumbers in my small apartment trying to find a mystery leak. Meh. 

Photo on 2-16-15 at 2.06 PM.jpg

NARS Isolde with some Marsala matte patted on the outer corners. 

NARS luminous-long-name sample in Mont Blanc. It's ok. It's not as full coverage as I thought it would be, all of my freckles are still there. I can get the same coverage from a lighter formula.

Nars Chantilly concealer

Maybelline Rebel Bloom lipstick in Coral Burst

Lancome Hypnose mascara

Naked Basics 2 for contour

The coral blush in the pin up palette

Ambient light palette

I opened up my valentine's gift and inside one of the boxes WAS A SEAL ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Photo on 2-16-15 at 2.07 PM #2.jpg

I'm trying to decide on a coral Audacious. Stuck between Natalie, Juliette, or Catherine. Any recommendations?

Your Valentine's gift is almost as adorable as you are.  It was so nice of you to send Valentine's out.  It was sweet.  You look very beautiful, and I hope you had an awesome day.

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it. It was a very nice day indeed.

Anonymous Insider

That Rebel Bloom lipstick is just gorgeous on you! It is so fully of vivacity and has a spring-like vibe, which brightens your entire face in the most beautiful manner! I'm loving your subtle yet effective definition of your eyes with neutrals too, and that natural-looking flush in your cheeks! You look stunning! Even with a seal on your shoulder! 😉 

shannonalexis, get juliette !! i have it and we have pretty have similar coloring. its bright enough to have 'oomph' but just muted enough to also be a sort of 'everyday' color. in swatches juliette and natalie look very similar, but i think juliette just slightly runs truer coral...

Pretty lippy!! I LOVE Juliette. It's more of a balanced pinky-coral of your picks.  Natalie is more flamingo pink, and Catherine leans more orange than coral. But I think Natalie or Juliette would look fantastic on you.

Thank you! I'm leaning toward Juliette, I think. I really love this lipstick color but want it in a nicer formula. The Maybelline is a bit patchy, but then that could just be my winter lips. 

Oh that seal is so adorable!!! ^_^ 

I'm going to put my vote in for Catherine. l:) 

88,857 Replies
testing