Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I love MASH! I watch it with my mom sometimes.

Hmm, I've never seen MASH 😮 but I remember it used to always come on after (I think) Three's Company haha. I don't get the reference but I agree 🙂 thank you much jozkid!

It just means you're a nice person and deserve being treated nicely. 🙂

Well, I get what it means..I've just never seen MASH to know you are referencing it had you not mentioned it 🙂 People are nice to me...I'm referring to the situation with my sister..

Oh, sorry. The Frank Burns part is really not all that important. His character was kind of a blithering idiot. I would prefer you didn't think I was one as well, so that's why I referenced him instead of letting you think I came up with that line on my own! 😄

I also think that you're a respected and well-liked member of the community here and your participation is what makes this a special place. It doesn't surprise me that so many here would be there to support you in your time of need.

Omg, jozkid...I am literally lol'ing. I'm having a hard time this week (well, a difficult 3 months really) which is why I love coming on BT. Thank you so much for your kind comment. It really means a lot...you have no idea. 

it sucks to be nice when people just want to ruin your happiness though

Nobody is ruining my happiness!! Which is why I edited my post haha.

no >_> but mine is 

IMG_5410.JPG

IMG_5409.JPG

Ignore the pile of stuff behind me. It's a giant photography book and some junk mail I accidentally carried into my room haha.

Marsala Cheek Trio

Bite 001

I'm so annoyed and it's only 9:30 am. My coworker called off so I'm left to sit at the front alone and answer the phone and window all day. I don't do well with human interaction, and I don't have any work to do because I finished early in anticipation for my Portland trip next week so this is torture for me!

Anonymous Insider

You look absolutely stunning, so even if you had an awful day on front desk, you have the comfort of knowing you carried it off in style! That lip is pure vamp, while the fact you've lined your lower lash line makes your beautiful eyes look bigger than ever, and it detracts attention from those out of this world lashes! 🙂

whoa whoa whoa. look at that lip!  i love it!!

PS. i loved patina on you! i was a little late to comment haha 🙂

Thanks ko! I know it's spring and all but I still had to pull out a vampy lip color 😄

Bite 001 looks fantastic! You look very sleek and chic today!

Thank you veg! I think this is the second time I've worn it, I don't know why I keep forgetting about it haha.

Diva. 

I'm a good way. 

😄

You and red lips. Totally meant for each other.

Thank you jozkid 🙂

Killer lips!!!!   I love how bold and glossy they are paired with such softly blended everything else.  

Awwwww,  Just say totally weird stuff.  They'll learn not to put you at the front desk.

I was thinking the same thing hearts. Just say weird sh!t ...and they will never put you there 😉 reminded me of APRIL from parks and rec. haha 🙂

88,857 Replies
testing