Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Very pretty @heartsmyface ❤️, I love the highlighter and cheek colour.  So sheer 👏 beautiful 

@2manyperfumes  I keep reaching for the same blush.  Three days in a row! Only you guys would understand that that means love! 

Lol yes I completely understand @heartsmyface @and it’s definitely worth it 👍

@heartsmyface ,

I love the lip shade and blush shade on you!

And your glow is gorgeous @heartsmyface 

such perfect skin Heart  I like your lip color too, looks very natural @heartsmyface 

@treestar86   Thanks!  I love any nude pink shade.   My natural lips are so pale,  I would love to have this as my natural shade! ☺️

@heartsmyface Such a great look. The MAC blush looks so pretty on you. 

@SportyGirly125 @Thank you.  I was quite surprised when I first put it on cause it is exactly the shade my face turns when I’m flushed but it doesn’t appear to be that red in the pan.  It’s going to get so much use.   

Spent the morning organizing my room and makeup space.  After that I started just playing with eye shadow and decided on a more retro makeup look.  Thinner brows more a mix of 90s but with a bright lippie.  I used an older KVD anniversary palette with my UD Moondust.  Then dug up my Tatcha Silk Canvas primer, NYX concealer, Dermablend setting powder, CG brow pencil and Hourglass bronzer.  UD blush, NYX lipliner in hot pink with KVD lipstick in shade Sexer.  KVD anniversary palette and UD Moondust palette.  UD perversion mascara and KISS eye liner in turquoise.

879B2111-4949-4A3B-BBC4-37F8A413AC4D.jpeg58C8DEE2-A217-4D2F-86B3-2075AC36C324.jpeg5A98E461-7916-487F-A36F-9AD22FDAAD37.jpeg

Ooooh I love the contrast between the dark eye and bright lip @2manyperfumes 

Thank you @tastelikewater ❤️ It’s a good shade for popping a smoky eye

Beautiful look! @2manyperfumes 

Thank you @lmaster ❤️

@2manyperfumes ,

Very pretty look.  The KVD lippie really draws attention!

Thank you @tsavorite ❤️, I was looking for a cool bright pink for summer.  

@2manyperfumes Nice!  I love the zen of reorganizing my makeup.  I really like your bottle tray!   Neat idea! 

Thank you @heartsmyface ❤️ It was overdue for me to organize and throw away empties.  I found that tray awhile back in a home decor shop.  It was part of a display and heavily discounted (it cost me $9 👍

Testing out PAT McGRATH LABS Sublime Perfection Concealer M17 and PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Blurring Under Eye Powder Medium today. So far, so good. Great coverage and the powder helped set the concealer for a crease-free look all day.

Huge kudos to all the products I used today that kept my makeup fresh despite a 5 mile hike and a short afternoon siesta 👏🏻

Also wearing: La Mer The Soft Fluid Long Wear Foundation SPF 20 150 Natural - Very Light Skin with Neutral Underto... Jouer Cosmetics Essential Lip Enhancer Shine Balm Amaryllis

Winston’s first hikeWinston’s first hike

11312230-4F50-49F9-B882-38DCD9CF199F.jpeg

Awwww you two look like you had a great time! @gonerogue 

@gonerogue   You’re so awesome out there hiking glammed up!   Your skin looks flawless!   And I love the top! 
And hello Winston!  You’re a cutie!  

88,857 Replies
testing