Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

@CookieGirl1Thanks! It’s really the only color I’m comfortable trying haha. And my hair is even longer! I cut off part of the photo since it has the logo of the team I coach on my shirt so I needed to hide that haha. My hair hits my elbows. 

Yay @alexasteph, Looks great❣

Yay @alexasteph, Looks great❣

Re: Yay @alexasteph, Looks great❣

Thanks @Luvstravel

Love the pink @alexasteph 💗❤️, you you very pretty and those colours are a lot of fun.  I’ve had fun with both green and blue lol

@2manyperfumes Thanks! Yeah, I think pink and shades of pink is all I can handle! 

Oh my goodness @alexasteph 🥰❤️🌹👍😍 Teach me your way! This is fun and cool and totally perfect for the darn quarantine time 😘 I love love it

Thanks @blackkitty2014! It was waaaay easier than I thought it would be. I had blonde highlights already so I just put the color right over them. My natural hair is too dark to take the color so it was basically fool proof! 

@alexasteph How long did it take for you to finish? This is so cool.

@blackkitty2014 Probably about an hour and a half from start to finish. Getting prepped, applying, waiting, washing it out. It will be way faster when I refresh it in a couple of weeks. It’s meant to last 7-10 washes. 

@alexasteph I totally love this!!

Thanks @lmaster! The pink deposited exactly where and how I wanted it to, so I’m quite pleased with the results. In my mind I thought it would be a slightly lighter shade of pink though, this is a little darker than I expected but it’s a good one to dip my toes in. 

Had to run to town to help my husband get 30 bags of mulch and then come home and spread it. Decided not even to do my hair and kept face very simple. My favorite two face palettes EVER, Becca Malika and Natasha Bloom and then Pat McGrath gloss.

@Luvstravel  So pretty!! And why not get dolled up to go out!! 

Thanks @ather I usually will not put makeup on to work in...

Thanks @ather I usually will not put makeup on to work in the yard, but since we had to run a few places first, I gave a 5 minute effort!

RE: What are you wearing today?

Obsessed with my Malika palette! Love the glow it gives your cheeks.

Thanks @beautybymbell There is only a few items I have ba...

Thanks @beautybymbell There is only a few items I have back up on and the Malika palette is one of them!

30 bags @Luvstravel? You must have a pretty thorough garden in the making! Planted mine just over a week ago and finally seeing some little sprouts. We only had to lug 4 bags of mulch, I am kinda jealous 😉 

Yay @eshoe My husband's plants were sprouts when he plant...

Yay @eshoe My husband's plants were sprouts when he planted the last part of March. Our garden gets great afternoon sun. Here's pics of his garden now, then the two out front beds he put mulch in, then the front and side of house that has hedges. Cucumbers are on the end with his homemade trellis. The front yard pics look funky because I was too lazy to walk outside and took pic through window 🙂

Re: Yay @eshoe My husband's plants were sprouts when he plant...

WOW @Luvstravel everything looks so healthy, nice work!!! That’s incredible-the last part of March. I will be lucky if seeing anything by the end of summer I’m guessing😂 I’m not good with greens but that doesn’t stop me from trying. I’m very impressed!

@eshoe  Yay for sprouts!! 

They are tiny but I hope strong enough to make it @ather 🙂47CBC42B-D56A-47F9-B8CA-56B499D53620.jpeg

88,857 Replies
testing