Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Hello modelling face!!!   Your eyes are gorgeously huge!!!  I would get my butt into an agency if I were you and you were so inclined.  Just saying. 

Haha, thanks! I've done the modeling thing for several years now and am in the process of getting out of it. I might (big, big maybe) consider again in the future if I can sign with a more professional agency in a larger city... but at my height, modeling is just a joke right now. And I don't have the time nor the funds nor the interest to travel constantly and be away from home and my family. Working on sets can be a lot of fun, and the photos and being a part of certain projects are rewarding, but it is really not the sort of lifestyle for me. And I also can't support a lot of the disgusting and negative things that go on behind the scenes... And I'm done with my mini-rant.

Waking up to mermaid hair lucky! You look perfect for going to the beach looking like you washed up on shore mythically! Hopefully you're actually in a sunny place and not caught in a blizzard..

Thanks, Haley! I am in the Pacific Northwest which is, strangely enough, having Spring-like weather this week. (Die, vile sun!)

Anonymous Insider

There is no normal weather for PNW. Seasons arrive exactly when they are supposed to, like wizards.

You are so right. I do love it here (although I could happily do away with summer).

Anonymous Insider

I miss those mild summers and so regret moving away. I know someone that opened up a donut cart in Portland, let me know if you want to go heckle him on my behalf. I have no idea why he decided to do donuts, but he makes great cheesey beer bread.

Mild summers?! The summers kill me. I want to summer in Sweden. ...I do like doughnuts.

Anonymous Insider

Dieter is pre-cooking today and is running tomorrow. Goes by donutbytelabs. He's a lovable dork.

Labs involving doughnut making?! I am sold! Now to find where his cart is parked....

Anonymous Insider

IDK I am only aware it it downtown in front of a schmancy billboard. There can't be that many tardis blue donut carts downtown? edit: ah it's on 12 SW 4th Ave

Your skin is to die for!

Thank you, greenporchlights! :3

You look stunning barefaced!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Coming from a gorgeous goddess of a woman, I am honored to receive such a compliment.

Stunning - How do you keep your skin looking so perfect?!

Thank you, Courtney! Mostly the luck of having decent genetics in that department? Probably also by avoiding getting into makeup until my 20s... And I tend to find skincare products that work for me and stick to them, rather than trying everything that crosses my path. My skin is really sensitive and picky, so I try to keep it happy and comforted rather than stressed out. I already have plenty of stress without keeping all my skin cells stressed out too. :]

The pictures are really quite lovely and so are you, my dear! It's great I think when we can have those naturally beautiful days. I'll just curl my lashes and put on a colored lip balm. Voila! No need to worry about a thing!

Superb! 🙂

Thank you, jcmb! These simple days are my favorite, although I love getting a little dressed up sometimes. I wish I could curl my lashes! I have the curse of the stick-straight Asian eyelashes. It takes a lot of effort with my curler, sometimes they preferentially crimp rather than curl, and they still don't hold for longer than an hour or two.

Oh my gosh, you are stunning.

Aww, gee, thanks! You're making me blush.

88,857 Replies
testing