Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you, SD. I do like my bangs now (although I did just schedule a haircut in two weeks), but the few hairs dangling in my eye on the right side of the photo were driving me crazy. I snipped them off myself after I saw this photo.

Audrey looks so dark and devious on you.  

Even I am re-thinking this one now.  Last time I tried it, it had a weird grey undertone I didn't dig.

Do it! Basically, I need you to own all the Audies so I can stare lovingly at your collection. 🙂

That's Audrey? Wow! You're making me reconsider getting her. I thought I didn't like her...

I love this look. Lookin' good!

Thank you, Lyra! I'm sending you on a shopping trip with Mocha to buy Audrey. 😉

Anonymous Insider

I think your bangs look great! And I love Audrey on you!!! I've had her on my list for awhile.

Thanks, V. Is it Chic Week yet? Because I have some Marc Jacobs lipsticks I need in my life (they're red, so you'd approve).

PS: I sent back Besame Merlot today. I'll let you know in the Besame thread how that return goes.

Audrey on you!!   perfect sultry shade 😉 

Thank you, SY! Man, I feel bad that I wasted a sultry look on a day I worked from home.

Audrey looks so beautiful on you! 

That's very kind of you to say, Gem.

Audrey looks gorgeous on you!

Thank you, Joz.

Love everything!

Yay! 🙂

oh i quite like your bangs today !! something very sweet about them.

love audrey on you

Thank you, Jem. By my comment about my bangs, I mostly meant that I hated the few straggling hairs hanging into my right eye (I've since snipped them off myself), but I've also scheduled a haircut in two weeks. I tend to have her cut my bangs fairly short because it gives them plenty of room to grow.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Anonymous Insider

Wow. This is an Upper East Side look executed to perfection! The way you have subtly enhanced each of your naturally stunning features with neutral but immensely flattering shades is absolutely incredible to behold! Your brows look immaculately groomed, your eyes look huge, your complexion looks flawless and glows in all the right places, and that nude-coral lip is simply classic! You look absolutely beautiful! I've spent 30 years trying (and mostly failing) to create I look as natural as this, but you've nailed it! 🙂

DIOR, DIOR, DIOR! YES! That's the lippie I'm going to buy! lol, or maybe I'll get another cause I feel like mirage comes close to ysl baby doll 07? but htne again this is a liquid.. nevermind, i'm still getting it, maybe two. hahaha. :x looking GREAT, gem! 

You should absolutely get it!!! The fluid sticks are such a unique formula, you'll find yourself addicted 😉

88,857 Replies
testing