Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thanks hearts! I technically always sit at the front, there are 4 desks up here, but usually the student workers or the other guy interact with the people who come by/call haha. The plus is I get to listen to my music louder than normal. The minus is that I can't talk to my other coworkers today so I feel like I'm in the office alone 😞

Ahhhh, so you do want human interaction- just not with them!  😛. Cheer up!  You gots us!  

Haha, I don't think anyone really wants forced human interaction. But yes! BT will keep me sane today. I'm also going to catch up on current events and read BBC News for a bit hah.

i'm tempted to get the marsala palette with my jcp card, my jcp has it! well, they did the other day i went. :S That lipstick though. oh man. also. I feel bad for you having to sit at the front desk, I know it'd annoy the heck out of me too. 

I actually reach for this palette a lot! All the shades work pretty well for me and I love that I can go more natural or bolder with it 😄

Well, my com badge is misbehaving.  Don't know how I'm going to get beamed to work.  I guess I'll just lay in bed and eat.  "Eggs.  Cold."  

image.jpgimage.jpg

Anonymous Insider

You look so cute and SO young - like maybe 15! 🙂

LOL. Hearts your post made me laugh ..in a good way! You seem like such a nice person btw. good energy to you  - i love that! AND you look pretty in almost anything SO I'm not surprised that you can pull of these star trek jammies too 😉 

You look so comfy, happy and relaxed! Love the PJs!

Are these Star Trek pjs?! Jealous!

Yes they are!  I have them in yellow and blue as well;). Because. 

I'll beam you up, pretty lady.

As long as up is somewhere relaxing, like the holadeck.

I don't understand what I'm assuming are Trekkie references?? But you look like you're having fun and look cute so that's all that matters 🙂

See that brooch I'm wearing;). That's a communication badge.   I tap on that little baby and o'brien/Scotty or whoever is running the transporter, locates me, and beams me to where I need to go.  

Stoooooooop, me no understand trek talk! Haha. 

Malday, I've never seen star wars either!

WHATTTTTTT??? Neither of them??

Nope, neither if them...ever. And I dont have any plans to. They just don't interest me. Is that weird? 

I hope you'll still be my friends 😞

If by weird, you mean unusual in my social circle, then yes, that's incredibly weird!  

But as as I learned from Star Trek at a young age, we are to embrace the weird in other people because we're just as weird to them.  

That's oddly comforting haha. 

I don't think any of my friends have seen star trek or star wars either. I'll have to ask them tonight. 

I have this incredible urge to kidnap you, tie you to a chair and make you watch!  

88,857 Replies
testing