Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Aww, your little fluffy buddy is so cute!

thanks he is muh baby lol

FLUFFY CAT. 😄

flufffy cats are the best kind of cats 😄

Wow, look at that cat! He looks so fluffy and soft. 

yeah all 15 pounds of him haha!

he looks so un amused!!  hahahaha  i love it!!! 

and you look gorgeous 😄 

Hahaha thanks he is used to my crazy antics, had him since he was 3 months old and he is turning 10 this year 😄 

i know what you mean my girl ive had from a week old  shes 14 now and the most stuck up B ever...   hahahaha

my chunky boy is 13 

Omg!!!!  Your cat is so handsome!!!!!

i self tanned yesterday with St trpez which has more of an ashy believable tan appearance.

the jergens stuff is just alright. It is not necessarily Orange but I don't feel it looks the most natural once it's built up.  I would suggest using it three days and then taking two days off applying it so it doesn't ever get super  dark- especially with your super light skin.  Also, It says it doesn't streak but you really have to rub it in carefully.  Use a tanning mitt to apply or a rubber glove for smoother application. 

Oh oh and I love your bangs and super peppy look!  

great advice thank you!!! 

Have you also heard of "fake bake" I think you can buy it on amazon..heard that was a great one to use too...

Ive been mixing normal moisterizer with the jergens tanning lotion to help cut back on the orange and streakyness...granted Ive only used it once so far so we shall see...sometimes I want to just go to the cancer beds like all the other girls haha the pale struggle 

No cancer beds!!!  They DO give you cancer!  Fake it and you'll have super healthy moisturized skin all the time!

Pale is beautiful as well!  You're lucky cause you're pale and can go back and forth as it suits you!  

I've never tried mixing with regular lotion.  I'd be scared of the two not actually mixing properly and getting really streaky.  Let me know how that goes. 

Can I just say all of you on BT brighten up my day with your positivity and kindness during a time of sorrow. Its been a rough couple of months (if some of you can remember why) so thank you. 

Anyway, I used Sonia Kashuk palette today (even the black eyeshadow as liner). On my lid is Makeup Geek Pretentious and I used some light beige metallic eyeshadow stick as a base. 

Milani lipstick in Nude Creme with NYX butter gloss in Tiramasu. This lipstick tends to sink into fine lines and gloss helps avoid that somewhat. 

Bareminerals blush in Pure Charm - my favorite 🙂 

IMG_20150320_092243.jpgIMG_20150320_092348.jpg

Anonymous Insider

This is your signature immaculately polished look! I'm loving your glossy, wavy hair, your super groomed brows, that cute, your flawless looking complexion, the fact the pop of color in your cheeks looks natural, and the sassy pink lip! But as always I'm most impressed by your creativity with eyeshadow, and you use of gold and mossy green colors today is simply inspired; it looks stunning, and defines your eyes beautifully! You look ravishing! (I already used beautiful and stunning so it's on to the next appropriate superlative ;))

Thank you so much ballerina!! ❤❤

Gorgeous! Very luminous and I love the blush you chose! It looks beautiful on you!

Thank you veg! It might be my absolute favorite blush in my collection 🙂

You look lovely. I really love the blush and lippie combo you are rocking today. 

Thanks Erin! I first put on a sheer red Smashbox gloss but it clashed with my cheeks. But I was already at work so I had to work with what I had in my makeup bag that I carry with me. 🙂 Worked out!

That pink lip! I love it so much! ❤️

I love the color of this lipstick but it settles. I hope I can find a dupe for the color but one that doesn't settle. Thanks 🙂

88,857 Replies
testing