Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

@lnum I totally get it. I live for red lipstick!

Gorgeous, nice lipstick and eyeliner, @lnum 

@Girly2Shoes Thank you!

RE: What are you wearing today?

Yesterday’s look to visit my boyfriends mama💕 Ulta brow pomade was new to me and I liked it although the shade was a bit light in person pics not so much, great! Lol tried the NARS’s foundation which was nice and comfortable, first use of the Huda desert dusk too which was lovely!! The Ulta palette is a small duo of bronzer and blush also new to me and I loved it! You guessed it first use of the BTS mascara 😱😱YES loved IT! TF peach mist and smashbox lippie also new also enjoyable. I have been seriously loving going through my stuff more lately and using things!😅🤷🏻‍♀️💁🏻‍♀️💕🤗😍

That look is gorgeous on you @SAlyFitz

That look is gorgeous on you @SAlyFitz

Re: That look is gorgeous on you @SAlyFitz

thank you!! =]

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Great look!

Thank you!!

Beautiful look!

Thanks!💕

RE: What are you wearing today?

Jane birkin inspired look.

I love that you can pull off the girl next door look one...

I love that you can pull off the girl next door look one day and gothic the next! You have such great makeup talents @Blackwhiskey

RE: I love that you can pull off the girl next door look one...

🧚🏻‍♀️ thank you 🥰

Gorgeous

Super cute I love that lip color!

Super cute I love that lip color!

RE: Super cute I love that lip color!

Ty its actually a. Ysl liquid balm that was on sale

@Blackwhiskey Such a pretty look

And todays Mothers Day look was this simple look: Tarte Sweet Peach Palette with Bellini all over the lid and Georgia in the crease. White Peach has brow bone highlight. Took my ColourPop x Kathleenlights So Jaded palette and added Diamond in the middle of the lid, and Pearl as inner corner highlight. Stoned as a soft half lid eyeliner. Face is my Givenchy foundation, Tarte concealer, Givenchy and Dear Dahlia setting powders, Becca Capri Coast bronzer, Dear Dahlia matte blush in shade Fair Lady. Tarte mascara as usual lol. Highlight is an Ofra one, I think it is called All Of the Lights but I could be wrong. I used just the pink side of the pan. Lips I had a hard time deciding so I ended up choosing ColourPop ultra blotted lip Zuma and called it a day lol

This is such a pretty fresh-faced look @SnugglePuggle94 

@SnugglePuggle94 you look beautiful!! 💓

This was yesterdays look for my sisters drive by graduation surprise. I tried out my new Dear Dahlia Tea Party palette on my eyes-Teacup and Ginger Snap in the crease, Sugar Bowl all over the lid, Carrot Cake padded on top. Ganache as a soft outer corner eyeliner. Same colors on bottom lid. This was the ad look I saw with the palette, or at least as close as I could get it lol. Sugar Bowl in inner corner with Carrot Cake dusted on top and I believe Sugar Bowl as my highlighter as well. Face is my Givenchy Matissime Velvet foundation, Taste aquaconcealer, Givency eclats de rose setting powder, Dear Dahlia soft control shine control powder in the T-zone and under eyes, Becca sunlit bronzer in Capri Coast, and I tried using the big light pink shade of my eye palette as my blush but I am not sure if you can see it well. Mascara is my go to Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes bottle and my lips was the Dear Dahlia Velvet Lip Mousse in Olivia. I fell in love with this look. The eyeshadows made me feel so pretty and the bronzer really surprised me as well. I have been working on my bronzer application too as I have never worn this much and I loved how it turned out. I felt like a tan yet fresh and spring goddess lol.

88,857 Replies
testing