Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you @faeriegirl!

you look so beautiful @angelKiss24

you look so beautiful @angelKiss24

Re: you look so beautiful @angelKiss24

Thank you @lmaster!

So pretty @angelKiss24! Your eye makeup looks great with that lipstick.

Thank you @DaneeBT!

@angelKiss24 such a beautiful look.  You have some mad blending skills Heart I need to copy this.

Thank you @blackkitty2014! I have hoodded eyes so the only way to see any colors that are blended is when I look down 🤣😂😅

@angelKiss24, Very nice everyday look. I ordered the Peri...

@angelKiss24, Very nice everyday look. I ordered the Peripera Airy Ink after purchasing the regular Peripera Ink in Dallas. I noticed the Airy Ink didn't stain as well as the regular ink. Since you are still in Seoul, what is the best brand for STAIN for lips? Thanks. UPDATE, Just ordered 3CE lip tint in Daffodil. Hope it's a great stain 🙂

Re: @angelKiss24, Very nice everyday look. I ordered the Peri...

@Luvstravel, I haven't tried a whole lot of lip stains, but so far, my fave is Espoir's Colorconic Velvet Tint Lacquer.  I've noticed with lip velvets, if you blot the first application and really a light layer, the color lasts longer and wears off beautifully

@angelKiss24 pretty look. 

Thanks @SportyGirly125!

Your blending is simply gorgeous @angelKiss24 💗💗💗 I do not have that Viseart and now I need it 😂

eta: The Lip must be the Peripera? Pretty shade on you!

Thank you @eshoe!  Neutral Mattes and Dark Mattes are my favorite Viseart palettes. They're so pigmented and blend so easily, I always get good looks when I use them.  The PeriPera is a great summer shade 💋

@angelKiss24  wow stunning look!!

Thank you @ather! 💋

RE: What are you wearing today?

My brothers birthday dinner look: Tarte Rainforest of the Sea foundation, Tarte aquaconcealer, Too Faced Chocolate palette (salted caramel, strawberry bon bon, semi-sweet, champagne truffle), Too Faced chocolate solei bronzer, Laura Mercier blush and setting powder, Amrezy x ABH highlighter, Too Faced D*mn Girl mascara, Urban Decay 24/7 Eye pencil, Urban Decay lip liner in Rush, Estée Lauder Pure Color Love in Proven Innocent lipstick. It’s a bit hard to get the eye shadow and highlighter to show up on camera but I tried. This is my second try at doing my own eye shadow. In person it looked more like cosmopolitan ice cream cause I had pink on the front part of my lid, white shiny shade in the middle and then a dark brown on the end to add dimension with a brown transition in the crease. Makeup is about exploration and having fun so even if it’s mediocre I’m at least trying lol

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

You did a great job @SnugglePuggle94 🥰 love it and that highlighter is pretty.  Beautiful shimmers.  Have a great time 🥳

That highlighter looks great @SnugglePuggle94!

RE: What are you wearing today?

This is a really pretty look! @SnugglePuggle94

@SnugglePuggle94, Your makeup looks great and I completel...

@SnugglePuggle94, Your makeup looks great and I completely understand how hard it is to get a good picture of your makeup, but that highlighter looks excellent! I used the Amrezy highlighter a few times and it's been in my drawer, but I'm pulling it back out after seeing your pic😍

@SnugglePuggle94 I think you did a wonderful job. 

88,857 Replies
testing