Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you @SportyGirly125 🥰

@2manyperfumes ,

Very pretty eye look, especially with your eye color!  I love gold eyeshadow.

Thank you @tsavorite 🥰

RE: What are you wearing today?

Nothing major, just testing two new-to-me products: MAKE UP FOR EVER - Matte Velvet Skin Blurring Powder Foundationand YVES SAINT LAURENT - The Shock Volumizing Mascara. I'm in love with the foundation so far! I used the velvet side for lighter coverage, and it gave me exactly that. I like that I can still see all of my freckles and moles, but my rosacea has been mostly cancelled out. The mascara is fine, nothing that I can't achieve with a cheaper product, so I'm glad it's just a GWP and not full-size. Natasha Denona Biba All Neutral Eyeshadow Palette Full Size Biba Neutral Eyeshadow Palette on the eyes, just for reference. 

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

@tastelikewater  darn. I have heard so many good things about the ysl mascara. Too bad it didn’t work. 

@ather @SportyGirly125 I have to say, it's growing on me! I really like how it wears throughout the day. I'm wondering if I'd have an ever better experience with the full-size wand; this one is so small that it's difficult to get a good grip. 

@tastelikewater pretty eye look. Sorry the YSL mascara didn’t work out for you. It’s my go to. 

Pretty shade (warm and perfect) @tastelikewater - skin looks great 👍 natural good coverage 

@tastelikewater ,

I love this eye look!  Very pretty with your eye color!

I'm always on the hunt for a matte foundation (hello, oily skin!) and will add this to my loves list. You have a nice, natural matte look going on! <333

@PenelopeBT I didn't think I'd like a natural matte finish, but so far it's worked really well! My skin is combo, and thankfully it hasn't highlighted any dry areas nor gotten too shiny through the day on my oily spots. I'm interested to see how the other side of the sponge works, which is supposed to deliver fuller coverage. 

Today’s look- LM smooth finish powder, CFX brightener highlighter, and eyes- the brand new CP x Kathleenlights 30 shade So Jaded palette!! Sadly I didn’t get a signed one but still got a gem of a palette! I did this look all on my own without a tutorial so it makes me extra happy that it turned out so well! I used Royal Jewels in the crease and all over, then You’re a Gem to deepen the crease and outer corners, and added the yummy shimmery shade Sunstone in the inner half with Pearl topping it off as my inner highlight. Bottom lid I started with Royal Jewels then decided to do something I haven’t before and smoked it a little bit with Carnelian. I love the way it turned out! Lips are CP x Kathleenlights Creme Lux lipstick in What’s your Sign? I had to keep the Kathleen thing going here haha 😊 Oh and mascara is the Buxom one with the black tube, forgot the name lol

@SnugglePuggle94 such a nice look

You look so pretty @SnugglePuggle94 - congratulations you got that beautiful palette.  😍 

Gorgeous look!!

Love this simple, but pretty look! <333

@lmaster  Omg!!! Such a hottie!!! 😍

You are a sweetie @ather 🤗💞 thank you

I'm really interested in trying Charlotte Tilbury products, specifically her eyeshadow palettes and this post is inspiring me. <333

@PenelopeBT I love Charlotte!! almost every product I've...

@PenelopeBT I love Charlotte!! almost every product I've tried has been phenomenal!! 😍 one shadow I've used I wasn't thoroughly impressed with,, but it was one single shadow. thank you so much
88,857 Replies
testing