Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thanks hearts!  I like them more than I thought I would.  I wasn't going to get them because I was worried they would be glittery but they are pretty matte. 

I do have a few beefs with them though.  I personally think they are too small for the price, particularly since I have to go back to the pot 4-5 times to get this level of flush.  The colors are undeniably gorgeous, though.

Wait, so you're saying in the 2nd picture, it's the lippie but in stained form? I don't mind lippies like that!  And that last one, I like it a lot. A lot. Even though they weren't what you were expecting, do you still like them? I really like how they look on you. 

Thanks BW!  In the second pic, this is what was left of lingonberry after I wiped it all off.  I usually don't have staining problems with bite, so I was surprised how much this did.

So first pic is lingonberry, second pic stain of lingonberry, third pic blaze.

i do like the colors of the bite duo but the tangerine looks all wrong on me right now.  It will probably need to be a summer lippie for me so I'm darker.

eta: I just looked in a mirror and my lips are still stained this color :S

Anonymous Insider

Gorgeous night out look! Loving the soft flush in your cheeks and the way you've defined your eyes with such a smooth thin trace of liner and neutral shadows! All three lip looks are very summery, like bursts of floral color; they're cute and sassy! You look beautiful! Hope you had a great night! 🙂

Thank you ballerina!

Oh no, I just ordered that duo. 😞 Well, I hope to be pleasantly surprised. I think the color looks great on you!

Thanks veg!  I'm sure you'll still love it, they are pretty colors!

it was the one lippie duo I'd hoped they would release after I saw it in that massive holiday set, so my expectations were pretty high.

I like both lipsticks but I really like the one in the last picture. Its so pretty 🙂

Thank you!  That's the lacquer rouge.  I'm on a bit of an orange kick lately.

Man, it feels like whenever there's a lip color on here that I really love, it's from Bite or KvD, two companies whose lippie formulas don't work for me.

Even though this is a dupe, it's a pretty color … so yay, you own it twice now? 🙂

Lol, yeah I have mixed feelings on bite as well.  Colors are gorgeous, formulas don't always work for me.

luckily I don't own violet/palomino so I'm not too heartbroken over the dupe 🙂

Even better! I do have the v/p combo, but because I wanted a cheap purple lipstick, not because I like the formula. The only Bite I like is the custom one I had made at the lip lab, and that's because I could specify that I wanted a truly matte formula.

I've been obsessing over the combination of coral/peach and khaki eyeshadow, so I finally got a chance to try it out today.

I'm staying at home today, but just tried out:

Eyes:

Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Eyeshadow #23 Corallo (inner part of lid as accent)

Chanel Ombre Essentielle Vert Khaki (rest of eye)

Guerlain Maxi Lash mascara

Lips:

Guerlain Kiss Kiss Lip Color in Peach Satin

I'm not sure about the combination, but I'll keep playing.

Anonymous Insider

The eye look sounds intriguing 🙂

That sounds very pretty! I'm such a sucker for peach shadow.

Corallo is so vibrant that I had to blend it out significantly.  I feel like I'm onto something though... I'm seeing a summer look coming into focus.

PhotoGrid_1421503674438.jpg

Makeup forever shadows , hypnose drama mascara, ud 24/7 liner, kvd tattoo on top lashes,  an abh brow wiz 

I love how bold and clean this look is!!! 

Anonymous Insider

Wow! This is fiercely beautiful, a bold emerald statement; it makes the natural color of your irises look utterly exquisite! Oh, what I'd give to be able to line eyes as easily as you! 😉

Gorgeous, and so contained!

Wow, the gradient on the green is super impressive.

88,857 Replies
testing