Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Wow, you look super!! You have a very classy look here. You definitely don't have anything to be self-conscious of from what I can see. But I totally understand the feeling. And btw, don't knock chipmunks...I love them! LOL!! 🙂

P.S. You do NOT look like a chipmunk. They never look that put together! :O)

I'm a classy chipmunk. 😉

You are too funny! And you are quickly becoming one of my biggest enablers on BT! LOL!! But what can I say, you have good taste! 🙂

In all seriousness, you look very pretty. I wouldn't bother commenting if I didn't think so. (However, for anyone else reading this, if I don't comment on your pics and I often don't get to on most, it doesn't mean I don't like them. I try to at least give hearts when I do get the chance to check out this thread. Everyone looks like a beauty to me, but not in the same way, and I love the diversity!)

🙂

It definitely helps that we share a fair complexion and an affinity for luxurious lip products. 😉

Thank you, jcmb. I'm not the best at selfies, blah blah blah, but it's hard for me to post my picture most times. Thank you for making me feel more comfortable. 

And I totally agree about commenting/hearts/whatnot. Sometimes there's not enough time to post, but the ladies on this thread always look so radiant and beautiful.

Selfies...ugh...say no more. Why do you think I'm not on this thread?! LOL!! One day perhaps!

Love the lippy colour 🙂

I've been into warm reds lately, for sure! 🙂

OF COURSE YOU SHOULD POST THIS !!!!!! you look gorgeous. i LOVE it. your cheek color is perfect. the soft brown eyeshadow with the matte lips is glorious. perfect.

Thanks, Jemly! Your vote of confidence means a lot! 🙂

The great one has spoken.

And it's agreed upon...

Agreed! And now I really want Rose Epicurien 

Me too! Sometimes looking at this thread is worse than looking at the Hauls thread! I am the proud owner of several products thanks to this thread, haha!

Couldn't agree more, Rhiannon1419. I have a wishlist a mile long because of how gorgeous these ladies look!

I need ALL OF THE colors, actually. I love this formula... more than Stila Convertible Color, which has been my go-to for a couple of years now.

This was from Saturday. I used UD Mushroom on the lid and Sleek I-Divine Vintage Romance palette. It wasn't supposed to be a smokey eye at all buuuut the dark blue from the Sleek palette is not a good shade if you want to blend it out because it turns into a weird ugly grayish color. So I had to cover/correct it with other shades plus Sonia Kashuk matte palette. 

I believe I was wearing Tarte blush in Amour and bareMinerals Moxie lip gloss in Party Starter.

IMG_20150124_125935~2~2.jpgIMG_20150124_130551~2~2.jpgIMG_20150124_130830~3.jpg

Make a wish! (Your necklace clasp was at the bottom)

I always look at your eyes, than that necklace.

Your smile and necklace are your two best accessories.

I see no ugly grey colour, so you did an excellent job at blending.

You're so skilled!

I hope you have a great week, SD!

Is that what youre supposed to do when the clasp is like that? I'll do it every morning then because that's where it ends up! 🙂 And thanks! I think I set a record with the amount of time I spent blending that day!

So pretty. Too bad about the Sleek palette's blendability, but it turned into a beautiful mistake. Also, your lips look extra plump here. 🙂

I have 2 Sleek palettes and not all shades are like that. Most blend pretty well. Just not that one 😞 Thanks! 

Loving these colors on you!

Thanks mocha, greenporchlights, jcmb, and beautyispassion! 

88,857 Replies
testing