Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Anonymous Insider

Re: What are you wearing today?

OMG, you look so young and preppy and perfectly polished! I am loving the effective definition of your eyes and the super strong brows, and the cute flush of blush with that gorgeous sassy pink lip! You look beautiful!!! 🙂

fresh faced and beautiful 🙂 

Anonymous Insider

I really really like the overall look!

I haven't tried the hourglass concealer.  You've sparked my interest in trying it.   That's too bad about the YSL lippy.  It was on my list.   Your overall look is very fresh faced:). 

Definitely give it the concealer shot! It was a little heavy at first when I tried it on the back of my hand, and normally that's when I just put it back on the shelf. But the store didn't have a tester (or someone else was using it, either way, I didn't have it) for my usual Nars concealer, so I had to put something on. 😛 I'm just really happy with what I picked up!

I was really bummed about the lippy too. 😞 It was so stunning when I first put it on, I wish I had a picture of it then. I'm not even sure when it started to fade. I applied it at about 3:30-4 pm, and didn't look in the mirror again until I got home at quarter to 8. Somewhere in the range of four hours or less is such a bummer for such an expensive product. 😞

Trying out my new viva glam lipstick today.  I didn't intend to wear a full face of makeup, But when I put the lipstick on all by itself I looked off somehow so I kept adding a little here and there.   And I finally finished my sample of benefit high beam!  Yay!!! 

Laura mercier primer and tm

canmake face powder (I do not like this stuff- just using it at home)

ud on the run eye base and blush

ud electric palette

dior concealer

abh dip brow

givenchy mascara

image.jpg

image.jpg

The lipcolor looks stunning with your dark hair! 🙂 Very pretty!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Ugh, your eyebrows are works of art. The lipstick is very bright and lovely. 🙂

Thank you!   I did shape them using abh stencils when I first started grooming them, so technically they should be signed by Anastasia herself.   

Ah yes, head to a makeup convention and have her sign them with a Brow Whiz. 🙂

Viva Glam Miley is totally you! Love it!!!!!

It is but boy does it ever transfer!!!!  I left a big set of lips on my friends cheek today!  

Great lip color! Your hair is just sassy and Im loving it! 

Thanks!  I have been told by nearly everyone I know that the short hair suits me better.  I still have to try spiking it outward and trying to work some waves into it.  I have so many options now, but they all require effort. 

I think your longer hair gives you a classic look while this hair gives you some spunk. Both good in different ways! 

Anonymous Insider

This is a fabulously androgynous yet super polished look! I love the Viva Glam lip, as it is feisty and lights up your entire face, and the shimmer of color on your lids adds another layer of glam to the look! Stunning! 🙂

Thank you!  The electric palette and this lipstick are going to get along.  I can tell. The lipstick grabs a lot of attention so I was trying to balance things out with a complimentary colour, but I think most of the colours in the palette would look awesome with it. 

AHH viva glam miley! looks so good on you! 

Thanks, I have a weakness for pink makeup.  I really didn't need more pink lipstick but it needed me. 

I'm getting this updated Audrey Hepburn vibe from you with this look. Very classic, but spunky, too. Excuse me while I go hum a few bars from "Moon River".... 😉

I am A okay with this vibe you're getting!  Hum away!!!  I'll grab the popcorn! 

88,857 Replies
testing