Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Of course, kitten claw marks on my face get red and irritated. Two are very, very tender. Ah,well.

Lots of OT this week. Just waiting for it to be over.

1) Korres Greek Yoghurt Primer

2) Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Foundation in Fair Beige

3) Tarte Smooth Operator Tinted Pressed Finishing Powder in Fair

4) Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eye Shadow Primer Potion

5) Tarte Tartelette Palette (Super Mom, Free Spirit, Wanderer, Power Player, Fashionista)

6) Kat von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper

7) Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara (2x)

😎 Tarte Tartelette Amazonian Butter Lipstick in Ethereal Pink

IMAG1696.jpgIMAG1694.jpg

Anonymous Insider

Today the tone of your hair is apricot and it frames your face in the most beautifully surreal manner! I am loving your brilliant blending of eyeshadows to define your eyes so effectively, and also the gorgeous rosebud pink lip, but for me, today, the hair steals the show! You look stunning! 🙂

Today's look; Mixture of Tarina Tarantino Shadows as well as Naked2. Paired with Bites Lip Crayon in Glacé with UDs "Half Baked" shadow on top. & KVDs Shade+Light Contour Palette.

image.jpg

Anonymous Insider

This is another stunning look, which is inimitably your own, and the eyes in particular are exquisitely beautiful; they make me think of the wings of tropical butterflies! How are you finding the contour palette and the art of contouring? You look amazing! 🙂

image.jpg

Laura Mercier mineral powder foundation - I recently rediscovered this and I love it. It's so glowy. 

MUFE Aqua  brow #10 (as always)

Naked 3 shadow palette

MUFE Aqua liner in light pink

MUFE Smoky extravagant mascara

D&G tan blush

Lorac  perfectly lit highlighter in Spotlight

Givenchy Rose Dressing 202 lipstick 

You look lovely as always 🙂

Anonymous Insider

This is such a fabulous lipstick, which lights up your entire face, and definitely steals the show in a good way! You look beautiful - impeccably groomed and polished - and I love your top! 🙂

Oooooohhhh what an amazing lip color! And I have to say, I love how your hair is always so effortless but still really pretty. 

It wears really well too. Some does come off when you drink, obviously. But after I had my morning coffee it still looked nice and I really didn't have to re-apply. It's a beautiful lipstick. I think you'll like it! 🙂

That lipstick is great!

Anonymous Insider

image.jpgToday I wore the lightest shade in KVD Helmut and a dark brown shadow from the Lorac Sweet Temptations palettes. I liked how the brow turned taupe-y when blended with the green. 

On my lips: MUFE Copper Pink. 

image.jpg

Anonymous Insider

What a fabulous demonstration of your amazing blending skills! The two shades blended to perfection leave your eyelids brought to life by this exquisite mint green tapering into taupe at the wing, which suits your skin tone perfectly and really makes your eyes pop! Otherwise this look is deftly groomed and polished, and I love the strong brow and the sassy peach lip! Stunning! 🙂

Nice blending job!

Anonymous Insider

Thanks! I wish the pictured showed it better 🙂

C360_2015-02-02-13-56-54-132.jpg

Meep meep. It's a snow day and my classes got cancelled. Also my hair is now indigo! You can't really tell unless you look really close. On my lips is I'm Royalty (my favorite lipstick ever! :D) and on my eyes I have MUG Cocoa Bear, Bitten and Mocha in my crease and ColourPop Sequin on my lid. 😄

Anonymous Insider

Oh, wow! What an awesome, scene-stealing lip!!!! I love this feisty hue, and I'm also a really big fan of your expertly executed, dramatic eyeliner wing, and the heavenly sunset on your eyelids! You look stunning! Hope you had a great snow day! 🙂

Love it! I love seeing these looks in this thread! This looks so amazing on you!

Thanks Stars! 🙂

The lip color looks amazing on you!!!! If I knew where to get it I'd snag it up asap. Love the eyeshadow you've paired with it. Gorgeous.

Thank you! Its I'm Royalty by Jeffree Star Cosmetics. Coloured Raine Suite Raine and Pretty Zombie 3 Witches are close! 

Anonymous Insider

holllllllllllly gorgeous lips. love it! 

88,857 Replies
testing