Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thanks, ladies! I am pretty much always this silly except when I'm being introverted and moody on my public commutes (or on bad days). I would love to hang out with all of you. ♥

A hoot and a half!

I third!

seconded ! 

lol so cute! And that scarf.. ❤️ I loooove that color. I wish I had a flimsy dress like that to wear in the spring time.

Thanks, lady! I want a really light dress like this too! Well, I actually have a few (though nothing in this beautiful color!), but I guess I now need to find the right slip so I won't be essentially on display...

that happened to me once.. i was wearing a white one.. nope. nope. the stares. I was so embarassed. LOL

How are you still glamourous cheesin' it up for the camera?!

Oh, pffft. That is definitely the polar opposite of 'glamorous.' 😄

LADY, YOUR SKIN AIN'T GOT NO PORES AND YOUR HAIR IS AMAZING. 😛

I'm delighted that you think so, but I do have pores and they cause me grief. My phone camera usually can't focus well enough to pick them up, thankfully, but one time it did and I chose not to use that photo. 😉

You're sooo cute!

That pic is zee bomb!!!  

You are seriously adorable, makes me want to adopt you as little my sister! (I mean that in a completely non-creepy way! haha)

I'll happily be your little sister! I only had an older brother growing up and no females close to my age in the neighborhood.

Haha ❤️❤️❤️

It's a no-makeup makeup kinda day. Stressful clients meant no time, even for the hair.

Touche Eclat under eyes, Meteorites all over, Josie Maran Cheek oil in Endless Guava, Laura Mercier Wheat eye base, Tarte tightliner, blinc brow mousse in auburn, blinc mascara, and Dior rosy glow on lips.

mefeb6.jpg

You don't even NEED makeup! And can I tell you that I love  your hair?? It is SO pretty! 🙂 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Anonymous Insider

This is proof that you really have no *need* to wear makeup, since your timeless beauty requires only the bare minimum to shine through! I'm loving the impeccably groomed brows, and the subtle but oh-so-effective definition of the eyes, with just a touch of tightlining and a coat of mascara - seriously your eyes are so low maintenance; they require so little from you to look so utterly amazing! Your complexion looks flawless and it has that otherworldly glow that could be a camera filter, but I like to think is the Meteorites! Completing the look is the gorgeous Rosy Glow, which on you is the most seductive rosebud lip I've seen all morning! You look beautiful! 🙂 Sorry to hear you had such a stressful day ...

Stunning! I love your hair colour...and it looks gorgeous even if you did nothing 

You look fabulous as always

Your skin is so beautiul! Rosy glow looks so beautiful on you, it turns a funky color on me. 

88,857 Replies
testing