Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I am getting a sample of the Kiss Kiss lipstick...hope it looks as nice on me as on you. 

I'm excited about this lippie. I saw someone talk about it and I got the perk today! 😄

Love the lipstick. I'm excited for my sample to come.

Thanks. It's a bit matte for my taste, but still a fantastic color.

I love me my mattes, so that only makes me more excited. 🙂

Yay adult acne! lol...kept things simple today with my face...bloated and grossy 😞

Off to work! 

Smashbox foundation 

Sephora collection eyeshadow pallette 

Sephora liquid eyeliner 

Estee Lauder Nude Lipstick

Tarte Peach blush 

Anonymous Insider

Gorgeous example of how to apply makeup to enhance your features beautifully without making yourself look as though you've had help from makeup! I aspire to achieve this one day! Your eyes are especially well defined, and the nude pink lip is perfect grown up glamor! 🙂

You look adorable!

lol thank you!

happy saturday everyone. i'm playing with my new goodies !!

NARS weightless foundation, siberia

NARS radiant creamy concealer, chantilly

NARS contour blush, olympia

COVERGIRL brow pencil, midnight black. heavier than usual

a combination of URBAN DECAY 24/7 eye pencil and MARC JACOBS highliner; tightlined and thicker on bottom lid

GUERLAIN maxi lash mascara (a new favorite ???)

NARS audacious lipstick, grace (when not nude, this, juliette and lohdi are going to be my spring/summer colors i feel it now)

the only thing i wish i'd done differently was add a bit of NARS luster blush. next time.

(sorry hair is obstructing but i wanted shaggy-ish hair today ! and pardon the expression. i'm at work on a saturday, whilst trying to ween myself off coffee. need i say more ? 😉 )

grace.jpg

OMG, I can't believe I missed this!

Grace is perfection on you.  

Grace looks amazing on you- your hair is so cute! This makes me want to make my hair darker and shorter again, so fun and edgy. How do you like your foundation? I love these Nars ones!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Anonymous Insider

Wow - Grace loves your lips; she is such a feisty, flirtatious creature! I am also loving the way you've defined your eyes today, with the strong dark liner on the lower lash line, and the pale lids; it's a striking, distinctive look that it pure Jemly! You look absolutely beautiful, and I'm loving the insouciant hairstyle, too! 🙂

Your lips look extra full today and Grace is gorgeous! I'm really finding it even more difficult to resist those ladies!

Flawless.

I love Grace on you.

Thank you ! I'm kind of obsessing over it right now. Glad I grabbed it up.

I need to stop looking at the nars things you wear because I want to get everything! lol. That lipstick looks so great on you, I don't think I've seen many people wear this shade.

Also, have you thought anything about the new blush from the nude line? I was wondering if all that glitter was a layer like some products have. When I look at the campaign pictures they don't look that bad but then again, there's photo shop, so who knows.

thank you !! the blush: it's just too glittery for me. i don't think it's just an overlay. the glitter chunks are substantially bigger than other "shimmery" blushes like sin. i love the color and the sheerness of reckless, i'm kind of in mourning, but i got grace where i'd budgeted for the blush. the only campaign images i've seen are of tilda, and quite honestly i don't think she's wearing the blush ! i think she's wearing the st. lucia multiple.

i obviously love NARS. i think so much of what they do is fresh and en pointe. look at all the runway looks they do during fashion week(s). but the glitter in the blushes befuddles me, for so many reasons (and to anyone reading this, i'm not criticising you if you like glittery blush !! i'm just surprised NARS put proper chunks of glitter in a sheer blush...)

It's my last night in warm country.  It's bittersweet, but I am looking forward to seeing my fur babies tomorrow!

boscia green tea blotting sheets (this is all the "makeup" I have that doesn't look pasty on a tan, lol)

ud naked on the run shadows and blush

nars orgasm blush

bite beauty pomegranate high pigment pencil

ud perversion mascara

i02061511mage.jpg

Love your lips. 

Thank you Girly2Shoes!

88,857 Replies
testing