Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Well it looks good on camera! :-D

Such a light & airy look - simply beautiful!

What a lovely rose-nude springtime look!  It gives a very romantic glow that really flatters the golden blonde hair.

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

Milani Luminoso Blush

Bare Minerals Flawless Definition Mascara

WnW Reserve Your Cabana

UD Revolution Lipstick in 1993

image.jpeg

I irrationally think I should get a backup of 1993 because the new formula seems not as matte...

So far, it seems like everyone has looked good in 1993, but, more than any other, it looks made for you.  Stellar!

I *love* 1993 on you!

1993 looks fantastic on you!!! 😊

my eyes have been way dry and irritated lately, so i haven't been wearing much eye makeup or even under eye concealer because if i put in eyedrops i get all teary. but i have the day off and i'm having fun with some proper Dead Girl Chic

LAURA MERCIER radiance primer

GIVENCHY photo perfexion fluid foundation

NARS light reflecting loose powder

NARS blush, impassioned

NYX microbrow pencil, black

MAYBELLINE color tattoo, creamy beige 

BITE BEAUTY lipstick, taro

taro.jpg

Oh, YES.

😍 I adore Taro on you.

Taro's so amazing on you, Jem.

IMG_20160520_144405.jpg 

Finals are over and I'm back home for the summer. I can finally focus more on my YouTube which has been neglected a little bit. On my eyes I have the Anastasia Shadow Couture palette and my lips is Coloured Rain Ooh La La. I forgot how much I love this palette 😊

You are flawless!

That lip colour is gorgeous on you!

Ooh La La indeed.

Trying out a few products from my new K-beauty haul.  (Thoughts on some products at the bottom in "spoilers".)  There was a false start on the eyes, so please forgive the fallout and bit of unevenness.

Face and Cheeks:  Blur Pang Milk Blur; Fiona Stiles Luminous Finish Foundation Concentrate in Porcelain; MAKE Skin Illuminator in Skir (but a lot of this got carried off in the eye re-start); Clinique Cheek Pop in Pink Pop; Clio Art Highlighter in Light Gold

DSC01434.jpg

Eyes and Brows:  Clinique Lid Smoothie in Cashew Later; Wholly Deep Jewel Pot in #9 Be BlingClio Gelpresso Waterproof Pencil Gel Liner in Bloody Angel No. 14; Clinique All About Shadow in Sugar Sugar; MAKE Defining Mascara; Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Brow Box

Lips:  Bite Amuse Bouche in Whiskey

On Blur Pang Milk Blur:

Spoiler
It's a toning and skincare product that I used today as a primer—without my usual makeup primers—that really does blur out imperfections in the complexion.  More than welcome today because I'm fighting chin and cheek breakouts and blemishes.  But it also lightens the complexion.  It lightened me at least half a shade.  Since I'm very fair anyway, it really gives it a porcelain doll finish.

On Clio Art Highlighter:

Spoiler
YES!  YES!  YES!  This is beautiful.  Today I gave my face an all-over dusting, and it brightens and adds a notable (but not tacky) shimmer.  I added a little more along the high points—cheek bones, bridge of the nose, brow bones, cupid's bow—like my usual highlighter.  Fantastic.  I was a little worried about a "gold" highlighter, because I'm so cool-toned, but this one is just right.

On Wholly Deep Jewel Pot:

Spoiler
I ordered seven of these in various shades—based on unanimously favorable beauty reviews across the internet...and the fact that they were $6 each—and I think I love them all.  They do come with a stamp to help keep out air and prevent drying, but I think I'm still going to have to be pretty careful with them.  Some are a little drier than others, even on arrival.  Even then, I think application with a damp eye brush will add longevity.  They're a great way to add glitter and shimmer to the eyelid.

On Clio Gelpresso Waterproof Pencil Gel Liner:

Spoiler
When they say "waterproof," they aren't joking.  I swatched my hand before a shower.  After the shower, it was still in place without smudge, but it came off easily with my Origins Well Off makeup remover.  The pencil is very soft, so it's helpful that it comes with a built-in sharpener.  It's difficult to get hard lines—resulting in my eye makeup false start today—but the color is beautiful and it lasts wonderfully in the waterline.

😍😍😍😍

think i I need that milk blur (lolol at that name) now based on your review! 

Whiskey is amazing on you, and I found your reviews very helpful, especially since I'm not familiar with these products.

I adore Whiskey!  I've worn it so many times in the last week.

I waffled about whether or not to include anything on the new goods, but I eventually decided to include a brief description since there's such a K-beauty push lately, but very few online reviews (or BT mentions).  And now that you can get these in the US (though I ordered mine from Korea), I thought some people might be curious.  Glad they were helpful.

Two looks today.

From yesterday:

Spoiler
Products:
Spoiler
- Murad Invisiblur Perfecting Face Shield
- Kat von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation in Light 42
- Too Faced Primed and Poreless Pressed Setting Powder
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Urban Decay Alice: Through The Looking Glass Palette - Looking Glass, Lily, Reflection, Paradox, Salazan Grum, Chronosphere
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Craze
- Tarte Tarteist Lash Paint
- Urban Decay Alice: Through The Looking Glass Lipstick in Iracebeth
- Elizabeth & James Nirvana Black

IMAG2480.jpgIMG_20160517_113431.jpg

And today:

Spoiler
Products:
Spoiler
- Murad Invisiblur Perfecting Face Shield
- Kat von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation in Light 42
- Too Faced Primed & Poreless Pressed Setting Powder
- Too Faced SHadow Insurance
- Urban Decay Alice Through The Looking Glass Palette - Looking Glass, Reflection, Royal Flush, Kingdom, Chronosphere
- Marc Jacbos Fineliner in Blacquer
- Tarte Tarteist Lash Paint
- Urban Decay Alice Through The Looking Glass Lipstick in Mirana
- Elizabeth & James Nirvana Black

IMAG2481.jpg1463583185171.jpg

I'm off to go see Amon Amarth. Cheers!

Just when I'd decided I really didn't need the new Alice Through the Looking Glass palette, you go and post these!  So tempting.

86,394 Replies