Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Yay! Glad you found a red with good formula because one is fan-freaken-tastic on you! 

So pretty! I have one Besame lipstick in Dusty Rose and it is gorgeous...everything about it. Red Velvet looks splendid on you!

Gorgeous color on you, if you had short black hair, you could be snow white. 

Horrible experience aside, this is what I used today:

Nars FIJI

Palladio Powder

KVD Shade and Light

ABH Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate

Urban Decay Smoked Palette (Thanks again, TK!)

KVD Trooper liner (Thanks to Hearts for saving me some dough)

Some elf blush

Cha cha tint + 3CE Lip Lacquer in XXORANGE

Rollerlash Mascara

SAM_1442.JPGSAM_1443.JPGSAM_1453.JPG

Your eyes...that coral....beautiful BW! 

I think these are my favorite green contracts. I mean contacts I made a wise choice buying them! Hahaha. 😄 Perfect for big eyed looks. ^^ Thank you, beauty, hope your day was well. 

Anonymous Insider

Wow. Just wow. This is such a haunting, ethereal, bewitching look! The expertly executed bold liner with the tear duct and regular wings makes your eyes look huge and fiercely beautiful, while the ombre impact of this coral lip adds a veil of innocence! Shot with the backdrop of your raven hair and choppy bangs the image takes on a surreal feel! The top two pics look like they're stills from a movie, while the bottom pic looks like the actress chilling out after a long day filming! Simply Mesmerizing! 🙂

Someone at hte mall asked my age today, and she was shocked when I told her. 😛 You have the sweetest comments, ballerina, I thank you. Two years ago, this is the look I did, the only thing that changed was the color on my lid! 

Bonus picture. I totally copied SD! lol. I loved her shadow today so I tried to replicate it. This is the series I'm doing (Two makeup looks a day), so I can get use out of my makeup and have fun. 😄 SAM_1476.JPG

Nice! I like it! What did you end up using? It looks different on you than on me.

I used a purple from the hello kitty palette, cause i think that's the closest i had to your shade. Then i used dark purple from lorac pro cause i dont have 2 ......................YET. And then I used several shades of brown on the crease and then i was like that looks a bit pink? so i also went over it with pink. i used a peachy color on the center with some wet and wild crayon under.. it looked noticeable in person. And i used a white on the brow. 😄 

Don't you have the chrysalis? And my bad, I thought you had pro 2, not the original. I really like it though 🙂

I dont but i dont plan on getting it. I wasnt happy when i swatched for some reaskn.

Your looks never disappoint! SD's recreation looks so good on you! And your skin is glowing 

Thank you, I really loved her look today, of course hers still beats mine out of the park, but I loved trying to recreate it. 

I am completely envious of your skills with eyeliner! It looks stunning!

thank you so much, nightingale. ^_^ 

MEOOOOOOOOOIW!!!!   And peace dude!  Peace!  

Hahaha far out maaan

Haha! I struggle with a basic wing and look at this! I bow down to you!!! Beautiful!

^^ Thank you, I pride myself in my wings! haha

88,857 Replies
testing