Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Im in love with the nars nudes!

Oh wow, you look so ethereal. I love you're chameleon-like you can be with your looks. One day, dark and eerie, another, grunge, and then others so soft and enchanted. You're like a fairy or nymph from an enchanted forest. Take me with you!

I'm going on an adventure!

thank you kb that means a lot *♡

I totally agree with this. BW, it's amazing how many different looks you can pull off. I am insanely jealous. My looks are all basically the same with slight variation. 

Hahaha this is one look i wouldnt mind sticking to but i have a lot of shadow that begs to be played with :3

Anonymous Insider

This is SO beautiful!! So soft and ethereal. I love this!! 

♡♡♡♡♡ thanknyou vaas ^^

WOW. i'm kind of at a loss for words. you are perfect.

mega blush. :X *melts away* 

Thank you, Jem ❤️ 

welcome ! this is your natural look absolutely perfected. i just can't emphasize that enough !! want to give a bit of detail on how you applied the duo and paint pot ??

I basically did everything Marco Castro did, I dabbed on the paint pot, I used the left side only on my lid and accented my crease with the other shade , I tried not to take the color up to the brow bone like I think he did though. Alone, Porto Venere managed to cover up the natural brown pigment in my eyes, everything looked quite even. But it looked like how a primer does. I did use TF primer underneath that because I was afraid of it to crease, but I'm going to keep on trying this paint pot and see if it won't crease without the primer. I have oily lids so I always take that precaution. 

I used a fluffy brush to blend the crease and then a shadow brush to blend it in the outer area up to the end of the brow. It was easier that way for me, I don't want to have the shadow go all over the place. 

Anonymous Insider

I am in love with this paint pot! Is it awfully difficult to apply?

Hello everyone! I've been away on vacation with no Internet access but I'll be back at this thread tomorrow!  Missed everyone! 

Anonymous Insider

Missed seeing your lovely face here, but hope you're having a wonderful vacation!!! 🙂

Hi ladies! Long time, no post. Actually it's probably only been a week, but it feels longer than that!

i haven't really been feeling any of my looks lately but I really liked what I was wearing today, maybe because I finally broke out the eyeliner?

image.jpg

image.jpg

From what I can remember putting on this morning:

MUFE Face and Body foundation

MUFE Aqua brow

UD naked one shadow (just two very light colors)

Blinc liquid eyeliner

MUFE mascara in brown

D&G blush in tan (for contour) which I applied with my new NARS ITA BRUSH!

MAC warm soul blush

Prescriptives lipstick in nude

How are you liking the NARS Ita brush?! I have been obsessed with it. I know my coworkers are starting to get annoyed because it's all I talk about now. I hope you are enjoying it! 😄

<3, Randee
Anonymous Insider

Loving the tousled hair knot, the liner which opens up your eyes, and the warm glow in your cheeks! This is a gorgeous austerely Bostonian take on beauty, and it suits you perfectly! You look stunning! 🙂

Thank you, as always! 😄 I had a TERRIBLE week (yesterday was particularly not fun!) and your words were such a pick-me-up! You are a BT treasure!

I was just thinking I hadn't seen you 'round here for a while. Your eyebrows are freaking perfect.

Thank you! Eyebrows are my easily my favorite part of makeup!

oh that man of steel. :3

Looking lovely as always. ^_^ 

I've been wanting that ITA brush, is it god sent as everyone makes it out to be? 

88,857 Replies
testing