Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

lmao i have to admit not only is it just easy to do it through the phone so i can send it right away to my email but I love the effect they look. the only thing that changes is my skin tone which turns into a light peachy color... i dont mind th ough ;D not at all. but damn those phone cracks! and only on the camera side! 

your eyes today are super gorgeous. And how is it that every lip color looks amazing on you?! ❤️

you won't be saying that when i wear a baby pink! lol 😄 thank you though, I felt pretty today, simple but at the same time edgy. 

I love the way you blended out Corrupt with a blueish color. It makes for a fun gradient. 

Thanks SD, and I think it was the nars in underworld that actually turned a bit blue cause I went over the sides with white shadow and then that happened. It added a nice eery feel to it, which i love yesss! 

Love the eyes! But you always look so amazing. How do you like tha eye and brow maestro? I've been really wanting it. I like my Anastasia until about hallway through the pot and the consistency gets weird. 

Well, I'll tell you the honest truth and this is how it went with me. the GA is good and goes on good but it's not as super smooth as the abh, it's a bit sturdier. Now, I can't remember exactly when I bought this, it was a while back, right now is when I see that it's a bit 'hard', but somehow I still like it and it still works. I guess I didn't close the jar extremely shut but what I do know is that at the beginning it wasn't even that smooth like abh is. It may sound a bit off putting but the way this product goes is that it can be used as contour, eyes, eyebrow (depending what shade). The Wenge wood works good as a contour but I don't want to waste it for that because it is an expensive product. If you're going for a more natural look with the brows, I would highly recommend GA, but if you want more definition then I'd stay with abh. I just touched my ga, even the product is not moussey like abh, it still is pretty smooth, despite what I said about it being a sturdier product.

looks perfect. i've wanted underworld because it's called underworld. (my priorities are messed up)

loving the shadow with lip shade.  Suits you so well!!

thank you, though to say the truth, i over did it with the eyeshadow, I just kept saying "omg this is gorgeous" and before I knew it.. it was all over, i tried to make amends by doing some white shadow in the outer areas, h aha. but yeah. :x thank you! i love this duo. 

Thank you haha and that's exactly why i bought it!

IMG_3931.jpg

My bangs need a trim! It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty eyeshadow palette and Nars Audacious Audrey lipstick.

Anonymous Insider

Wow! Audrey looks amazing on you! She looks feisty and seductive and turns you into a Femme Fatale! I'm also loving your innovative take on an alternative smokey eye, as it really emphasizes how huge your eyes are, and flatters the hue of your iris perfectly! Your complexion looks flawless, and those choppy bangs are fabulously insouciant! You look stunning! 🙂

Thank you, thank you, Ballerina! I'm going to remember you saying I have huge eyes, as they're actually teensy. 🙂

My goodness, I guess the audacious lippies really look different on everyone cause I have never seen audrey look this tempting before! I love it! 

Thanks, B-dubs. Gonna add it to your loves list?

You make me want to buy every Nars lipstick! They look amazing on you! Do you use liners with them?

Sometimes I use liners, but usually I don't. I tend to wear matte lippies that stay put really well, so I don't usually wear liner with them. However, the Audacious are creamier than my other lipsticks, so I sometimes wear liner. I wore Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie liner in Empowered today.

And I want to buy every Nars lipstick, too! I just counted and I have 2 mattes (the long, skinny tube), 13 regular formula, and 9 Audacious. 🙂

Eyes and lips....perfect!

Thanks, GC! 🙂

I think your bangs look really good the way they are now. And I like the darker eyeshadow colors today! 

88,857 Replies
testing