Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

You are looking radiant! Great to know everything is going well. Baby will be here any time now 🙂 Looking forward to see your pics with your little Angel

I was so happy when I saw your thumbnail! I had to force myself to slow down and read your text instead of just blindly commenting on how fabulous you look! But you look fabulous! So thrilled to hear everything is going well! So many exclamation points!!!

I've missed your gorgeous face 😉

Looks like you're almost ready!  In case we don't see you again before then, GOOD LUCK! 

You look incredible lari!   Wow!  Take the baby bump away and you look like you're in perfect shape already!   I retained water so badly and was a round mess from head to water logged toes!    

Have you finished up your nursery yet?   

Exhibit a looks so good on you!!  I was so scared to get that one!  Regrets.   

Anyways, you just know we all miss you around here!  

Yay, so glad you posted again! been missing your face 🙂 Hope your pregnancy continues to go well! Loooove your lip colour!

Anonymous Insider

You look absolutely stunning as usual!!! Can't wait for the little man to get here!! 

Beautiful eyes, so great to see our beautiful mother - to - be. Glad things are going well for you. 

Lari looking gorgeous as usual! 

Pregnancy suits you!

Soon you'll meet him, just a few more weeks, how exciting :D!

Baby bump so cute- congrats! And your eyes looks amazing-- you know how to highlight them! 

Lari, you look amazing! Look at that baby bump! So excited!!

if it's a glittery red with hints of range its probably manhunter! I looooooooooove the look, i miss you, sweet lari! I've been using my electric palette a lot more! 😄 You look so comfortable and oh your little baby bump just makes you look so darling. ❤️ 

Wow, no wonder AI's Rose Gold is always sold out—it looks great on you.

there you are ! and there HE is ! wow ! looking great lari !!

Looking good, Lari! What's the official due date?

March 15th is the 'official' estimated date, but we all know it's give-or-take however many days or weeks. 😉 I know that the baby dropped exactly a week ago so I'm getting into that lovely pregnancy waddle. Rockin' it.

Thank you so much, joz!

Good luck with everything, Lari! 🙂 

<3, Randee

Two weeks plus or minus! He'll be here before you know it, darlin'!

At some point I should send you pictures of me when I arrived at the hospital to have my twins. It gives the term "baby bump" a whole new meaning! (More like baby boulders!) 😄

Best part of the outfit? Your slippers! Haha I'm kidding. You look so good!! Love that orangey lip!

And you're so close to meeting your little guy! Hopefully next time you post, he will be able to photo bomb 🙂 

LOL I always wear slippers in the house. I don't put on 'real' shoes until I'm stepping out the door. Keeps the house cleaner if we're not clomping around with dirty snowy shoes. 😉

Thank you so much, SD! Counting down the days now. *My* birthday is actually on Saturday this week and my "goal" this entire pregnancy was to make it to March, lol! I just really would like my little guy to be a March baby, but I know he'll come when he needs/wants to. We're all ready, at least. We finished organizing the nursery just yesterday and it's mostly a waiting game at this point.

I'm the same way! I feel weird wearing shoes around the house.

Happy early birthday! Maybe you'll get the ultimate birthday present 😉 If not, he will come when he's ready. I'm sure he's nice and comfy where he is 🙂 I wish you nothing but the best of luck! 

hi hope everyone is well today !

just test drove my NEW sedu flat iron. that, with a combination of it's a 10 silk leave in miracle treatment and a bit of bumble and bumble hairdresser's invisible oil have my hair feeling softer than it has in ages !!

NARS all day luminous foundation, siberia (just 1/2 a pump on my nose and chin today)

NARS radiant creamy concealer, chantilly

NARS contour blush, olympia

COVERGIRL brow pencil, midnight black

LAURA MERCIER caviar eye stick, cocoa

URBAN DECAY 24/7 liner, zero

GUERLAIN maxi lash mascara

STILA stay all day liquid lipstick, patina (i dabbed a bit of the NARS concealer on it / in the center to lighten it a bit and just, i dunno, play)

makeupinbed1.jpg

makeupinbed2.jpg

makeupinbed3.jpg

88,857 Replies
testing