Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

the only upgrade was the blood elf new skins and now the boa's are available on one window. After you log on to your toons that have boa's they will be recorded on the window panel where the mounts and toy boxes are included. after that you only have to click ont he item you want on your new toon wherever, and you'll have that item. there is no limit to how many times you can click on it, i accidentally clicked 3 times before realizing that no, clicking it doesn't mean you're getting the upgrade. 😛 

Anonymous Insider

Yeah we were reading over patch notes for old times sake. lol. You never really quit right. I faction changed my Tauren to NE. O.o still feels a little weird. Balla name, lady.

Fellow WoW players! Eeeeee. Belves look even more awesome now. All my horde are belves lmao. 

Anonymous Insider

Lol there was no belves when I started playing. -_-

Sq, I started playing in vanilla, so I know what you mean 😛 my mains are alliance.

My first toon was a male troll named Jaize and I thought he was the bees knees. I was a resto shaman. I remember going into a dungeon once and this pretentious tank saying we were going to wipe cause my gear was crap (I was barely starting to play), but I showed him by not letting anyone die ever, no matter how hard he tried to make us wipe to prove himself right. Hahaha. I love little shets like that. 🙂 

Anonymous Insider

Hahaha, yeah. lots of those kinds of stories. We loved doing dungeons undermanned.

Anonymous Insider

Belfs are the reason I started playing WoW! (That and the attempt to spend SOME time with my husband since all his free hours were spent on the game!) Almost all of my toons are belfs. LOVE.

Anonymous Insider

We both got in beta for WoW also in Guild Wars which I preferred. He didn't care for it so we ended up in WoW instead. Then again we met in another online gaming community.

Anonymous Insider

oh my gosh your eyesssss. You look like a mermaid! 

Oooh, that's what I was thinking! Pretty, pretty mermaid!

If only ❤️ Thank you so much. 

Very pretty! Your look is making me think spring is here! *happy dance*

I gotta make up for the cold weather! lol. I just felt like having a very spring look despite me freezing my feet off. :s

you're making me think i should really consider this powder.............

I like that it really doesnt take away from the foundation but still gives my face a soft look.

Oooh. Very pretty bw! I love the colour on your eyes. It's like a neon pastel green. And that lip colour is amaaaazing. I adore it.

Thank you kb. I dont believe ive done soft makeup with colors, only neutrals. It feels strange but it looks glorious when i step outside in the cold haha

Anonymous Insider

I had an interview last week for a position that I really, REALLY wanted. Found out on Friday that I didn't get it which I was really upset about. I pretty much spent the whole weekend drinking wine and binge watching Netflix to make myself feel better. Got an email yesterday that I can reapply in  6 months so, yay! Silver lining, right?

Also, I inadvertently dressed like Mickey Mouse today... so there's that. (Black tights/heels, red pencil skirt, yellow skinny belt, black and white polka dot blouse, black cardigan/scarf). Sigh. 

unnamed.jpg

Dr Jart BB SPF 45

Loreal True Match Concealer

ALB luminous flush

Tarte bon voyage - Marseille the word

TF bts mascara

Revlon super lustrous - Cherries in the Snow

Boo on the job.  Yay that you get another shot.

PS, did you mean Minnie?  Cuz you certainly don't look like Mickey!

Sorry about the job but hey, at least you get another shot at it! 

Your hair looks so soft and bouncy 🙂

88,857 Replies
testing