Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Ugh, so pretty. Unicorn Blood looks amazing on you. (Weirdest sentence I've written all week.)

Thanks TK!

I regret missing out on this lipstick now haha. Sooo gorgeous! It really compliments your skintone too. Hope school is going well! 🙂

It'll be back in April! School is going well! Very,very busy. I met my new hall director and he is sooooo adorably gorgeous!!! and he's a sweetheart. We've been texting and stuffs 🙂

you are always a stunner ❤️ I can't wait until he comes out with more pink shades...

Awwww, thanks Calamity! He is soon. 😉

Wow wow wowww. LOVE this on you. 

Thanks KB! 🙂

Unicorn Blood looks a-maz-ing on you! 

Thanks Beauty! 🙂

You always look so bright and happy! Unicorn blood looks fantastic on you and I agree about the wear. I wore it all night at a concert after eating some garlic knots and having some drinks and it was still on lol

Thanks malday! I love it! My friends have already tried to steal it, hahaha. 

FullSizeRender.jpg

Feeling a little bummed out today, I have major bad luck with guys all the time, so if any of you ladies would like to share any of your sage wisdom I am completely open to it.

Wearing:

NARS All Day Luminous foundation in Punjab

YSL 5 Couleurs Palette in Saharienne, left two shades and middle shade

HG ALB in Luminous Flush 

BITE Matte Crème Lip Pencil in Glace

Still debating if I want to put on mascara lol

Bonus pic: What I'm wearing on my hands, yay! Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Raindrops from the Hautelook sale

IMG_5068.JPG

You look stunning today! And that nail polish.. I need.

Sorry your feeling down.. maybe you need a Sephora shopping trip to boost your mood?! 😉 xoxo

My ex used to tell me that nobody is ever going to like me because I'm too opinionated and my sense of humor isnt funny until one day I said fine, then you don't have to listen to my opinions anymore...and I left. Then about a year later, I literally bumped into my friends brother at her wedding. 4 1/2 years later he still thinks I'm the funniest person he knows and enjoys listening to my opinions and what I think. 

Sounds like we have a similar sense of humor and if someone doesn't appreciate it, then that's their loss. You never know when you'll bump into someone who is going to love everything that comes out of your mouth along with all your unique quirks. So don't change. 

P.S. I love your hair pinned back like that 🙂

Thank you SD! The biggest bummer about the guy I'm sad about is that he is that guy. We have a very similar sense of humor and opinions and he's smart enough for me to be interested in what he says, but outside circumstances are preventing this thing. I know he's probably making the smart choice by avoiding the drama that could come out of us dating but it sucks nonetheless!

Sounds like whoever is getting in the way is jealous and unhappy so they are going out of their way to make others unhappy. Some people are just so damn immature. 

Man, nuts to that.  If you think he is that guy, don't take no for an answer (not in a creepy, stalkerish way, though)

I agree with MK that there are many people who are right for us at different times in our lives, but don't let some other doofus who didn't know a good thing when he had you, stand in the way of your present happiness with a better guy.  

Good guys are worth the risk/trouble of a little drama.

And funny you'd say the bit about him not realizing the good thing. I'm actually the one who wasn't into him and ended it quickly. He has slowly become one of the most painfully annoying people I know hahaha. I just feel like whenever he talks to me I drift off immediately

I've decided to just wait it out a bit and see what happens. I don't want to stress anyone out unintentionally, I'm sure dealing with unnecessary drama is already stressful enough. Poor guy just moved back home after graduating college around November, so I'm sure losing his friends isn't at the top of his to do list haha.

Man, practically everyone on this thread is having a bummer day today. (I myself am home sick.) 😞 On the plus side, what a great nail polish color.

88,857 Replies
testing