Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

my camera died so i managed to get one good picture out of it. then i took one with instagram. 

SAM_2095.JPGIMG_20150305_123154.jpg

Added a filter but shadow and lippie look about right as does my skin. 

I used the naked 3 palette and cherry morello mufe artist shadow.

i used guerlain maxi lash mascara....... meh. I think the new ysl is way better to be honest. I have two samples so I still have time. But I guess this is only good for one coat, two tops but past that it's clump heaven?

Mary Kay lipstick in Apricot Glaze

nars fiji 

nars almeria blush

i used becca primer on my nose

Nice!!!!!  Well, actually spectacular!   This goes into my favs pile! 

Anonymous Insider

Wow! Glad I got home from the work trip in time to see this - it is an enchantingly haunting and ethereal look, and I absolutely love what you've done with eyes; using the cherry shade as a significant lower lash liner (all grungy and smudged) is simply inspired, and it works amazingly well with that gorgeous nude-coral lip! Stunning! 🙂

Stunning makeup look, BW!

Anonymous Insider

I love the effect of that color under your eyes!! SO cool!!

lol thank you, it did look pretty cool, then i think no matter how i wear red it always compliments my skin tone, especially when it's red shirts. 

How'd that becca primer work out for you?

BTW - I think you look gorgeous in all three photos. You're the only person I've ever seen who can pull off literally any look - ANY LOOK! You are truly talented. Heart

well i tried it and it kind of still wore off ? but then i patted some after makeup and my nose isn't as shiny, I'm going to try different methods and maybe apply a bit more, but I think I am going to keep it because it's better than anything else I've used. Also. Thank you, I appreciate the compliment very much! ❤️ 

Anonymous Insider

The top one almost looks like a movie poster! I love the cherry morello effect.

Cherry Blossoms in the Dark Meadows - title of the movie? lol 😛 Thanks! 

hi guys so i decided to redo my eye look, used the same color but i only applied one coat of guerlain maxi lash and just did red all over. IMG_20150305_150053.jpg

you can't see right there but the lashes look very nice. I'll try to edit this post later if i can catch the effect but for now I'm going to go help my mom pick out a phone. By the way, that's a genuine smile, I was actually laughing because I had the curtain behind me and my mom was behind me and I just laughed at the situation and she was all "why are you laughing? ........... why are you laughing?!" because I just kept laughing more and more. lol 

Your smile is gorgeous! 

Anonymous Insider

This look shouldn't work - it should look as though you've been crying non-stop for 10 days - but somehow it does work, in a radical, high fashion, directional way, and your smile is quite exquisite! 🙂

You have a gorgeous smile 😄

Why you no smile more???? You've got good teeth (of course, now it sounds like I'm assessing a horse). But you do, and that's a good thing (says the girl who had almost three years of orthodontia)! 😜

i'm actually missing a molar.. i need to get a bridge done, and have two porcelain teeth (not shown) 😛 so my teeth aren't perfect from the back lol 

A SMILE! Heart

lol I don't like it much but there it is, this vulcan happens to know how to smile every now and then. 😜 

Haha, at least you have a nice smile! My cheeks get really chipmunk-y, which is why I don't smile in pictures but I do irl

lmao, I think my hair is blocking like 90 percent of my cheek tho 😛 lol 

^^^^ I KNEW you were gonna say this!!

88,857 Replies
testing