Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Anonymous Insider

Re: What are you wearing today?

I figured out I already had one of those light bulbs! So, hair photos!! It looks kinda grey. I CAN NEVER WIN.

Snapchat-8674385272366782971.jpg

Snapchat--6278196439941532488.jpg

Snapchat-1378239743184138931.jpg

also i dont see grey, i see purple with bits of blonde

lmao awesoje, that looks way better!

i like the purple !!

artificial light (so lamps, overhead lights, etc) are yellow. so that's why that is happening. maybe tomorrow take a photo next to a window and see if the colors show up better / to your liking ?? 

Anonymous Insider

The purple looks even better in person, I love it so much. I took this picture at like 6 so there was no light to work with. I really need to get next to a window haha

Anonymous Insider

Using BM Blemish foundation since there is T zone naughtiness, BM eyebrow (style frame whatever) in Universal Light, BM Concealer in Bisque, some BM/UD shadows in yellows and coppers, Lancome Definicils... and OCC on the lips.

The blend is RX + Role Play with a half drop of Anita applied with the Feather Balm.

OS.jpg

Anonymous Insider

That lip color really works with your eyes! Love this!

I don't know how but that shade actually works on you!  Are you wearing a lilac finishing powder?   Whatever you're doing keep it up cause it's really working!  

Also, as a near virgin with liptars, do you premix enough to last the whole day and carry your 'potion' around or just wing it as you go? 

Anonymous Insider

No finish powders today, I promise. I skipped listing the eyeshades only because you can maybe see the copper of Lucky on the outer edges of bottom lash.

The premix finger bowl has lasted I would say five uses so far? I recommend a lip liner or other sticky base for lip tars, they are very emollient. After eating you would need to touch up. I'd say get a lidded lip pen (retractable might be leaky, IDK for sure on that point but why take chances inside your favorite purse?) and an empty Sephora sample pot for when you are on the go and know you will eat. Otherwise they wear as well as a solid lipstick.

Anonymous Insider

I love this classic no make-up made up look, and that shade of lipstick is simply gorgeous! 🙂

Loving that lip color!

Perfect spring lips!

Anonymous Insider

Thank you, Veg. I am very happy with how it turned out.

Hey, hey beautiful! 🙂 Love that purple lip. My son likes to pick out my makeup and he was asking for purple lipstick - I'm going to go through my stash and see if I can put this combo together for him. 🙂

Anonymous Insider

I think as long as you have something with blues or purple you can pull it off. Can't wait to see!!

I LOVE this color! So fun. Mixing colors is one of the greatest things about lip tars.

Anonymous Insider

I was just saying that, it is a lot of fun and keeps me from impulsing on so many lip colors.

You are working those lavendar lips! I like the sly expression on your face too 🙂 

Anonymous Insider

You caught me laughing at myself, SD! 😄

Your lips look like taffy!  I love this SQ!

Anonymous Insider

Mmmm, grape taffy! Spoiler has a shot of how I mixed this.

Spoiler
liptar.jpg
88,857 Replies
testing