Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thanks veg!  

I ordered Fervor and Panic at the exact same time, yet I got Fervor yesterday and only got Panic today.  

I don't understand shipping sometimes.  I can't wait to hear what you think of them!

It's a bit late in the evening but now that I have time to post!  I haven't been on much but I'm trying.  In a few more weeks I'll be back full time again, lol.  Here's my look!   I look shiny!  I think it's the sunscreen shining through.  

I'm wearing

hourglass foundation

buxon tahiti bronzer all over (cause I love my mj bronzing brush!)

becca beach tint in grapefruit

the color my life/world palette the blues silvers and taupes(ugh, that was its last chance.  Pretty colours but they don't stay where you put them and were all over my cheeks a couple hours later.

givenchy mascara

ud liner in crave

abh dipbrow

hourglass lipgloss mini that came in the meet your match kit.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Your eyeshadow makes your eyes look gray. And the shine is working for you. You look dewy and marvelous!

You look so glowy and sun kissed.  That lip and eye combo is sheer perfection on you, hearts!

Thanks mocha!  Too bad I am fed up with that palette and the gloss appears to not wanna come out anymore.  The thought has crossed my mind to use a nutcracker to break the plastic and get the gloss out.   So destructive.  

Lovely! I envy your radiant skin.

thank you!  It's all sunscreen! 

I agree.  To me it looks more like glow than shine.  My skin is so dry and I WISH I could get it to look like that.

Mine is pretty dry naturally as well cause I love my peels twice a week.    I have been layering on quite the cocktail of skin products before applying makeup.  I'm not sure how much of it is effective and how much is just a part of my feel-good ritual but it really gets most of its moisture sealed in by the maracuja oil and ole hendriksen truth activating oil combo and then Vichy sunscreen applied a few minutes later.  

I then go have breakfast and let it all soak in as much as it will before starting on my makeup.  Whatever doesn't get soaked in gets mixed in with my foundation during buffing. 

You skin looks amazing!!

Gorgeous! You look so lovely and dewy. 

Anonymous Insider

I love everything about this look AND the top and accessories you paired it with!

thank you!  I can't even remember where the top came from, but the necklace is from the 109 Shibuya.  I like to stock up of accessories there so I don't get caught wearing the same things as people here. 

Anonymous Insider

You look incredibly radiant! I especially love the purple-indigo eyeliner, the bold brows, and that cute nude-pink gleaming lip! You look beautiful! 🙂

Thank you.  It looked very blue in the pan but super purple on.  And here I was thinking I was getting away with blue eyeshadow.   I tried wearing the gloss again today but it seems to be empty.  It was buttery and nice and reminded me of a milkier version of benefit ultra plush glosses. 

Anonymous Insider

The camera from my phone gives everything a yellow cast for some weird reason idk and my lamp head on didn't make things better either but it was my only option. My hair is purple!! There's a bunch of weird spots, I have to redo it. I forgot to pick up the ever so needed backup bottle. Nyx matte lip cream in Monte Carlo, ABH dipbrow and contour kit, elf blush and bronzer duo, some random eyeliner, and lancome hypnose drama mascara.

SI_20150304_005122.jpg

Anonymous Insider

I'm so jealous of your perfect winged liner! 

Anonymous Insider

Wow - I am absolutely loving your hair; it looks absolutely stunning! Your makeup is gorgeous too, especially the winged liner and that classic rust-red lip, but the hair steals the show for me! 🙂

theres some bulbs at the grocery stores, if you have an heb or maybe even wal mart , if you get a bulb that says outdoor lighting that should be good enough 🙂 they're no more than 4 bucks, I bought one the other day. better than having yellow cast, lol, happens to me all the time, i look like the simpsons. that being said, your hair fucking rocks and i want it. 

Anonymous Insider

I have a slight yellow undertone, but my skin's not this yellow. Good to know it's my light bulb and not my phone. Thank you so much!

lmao i have the same problem , yellow undertone! >:O 

88,857 Replies
testing