Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I like the pop of color on the lash line! I love wearing turquoise and teal shades during the summer months! Smiley Wink 

P.S. That is a cute dress! I can't believe it's from Costco! 

<3, Randee

I love the pop of color on your lower lash line!  It is perfectly complemented by your lips!!  Beautiful!

Very beautiful!

All set for my brother-in-law's wedding!

image.jpg

Foundation: Kat Von D Lock-It primer, Tarte Amazonian Clay
Cheeks: LM Rose Gold, Buxom Goddess
Eyebrows: Anastasia Dipbrow
Eyes: Shiseido Snow Shadow (this formula is amazing!!!)
Liner: UD 24/7 Sabbath
Lashes: Diorshow primer & mascara
Lips: Sephora clear liner, Mac Laundry List
Finishing touches: HG Ethereal, UD All Nighter

Have fun!  You look great and congrats to your BIL!

Oh mine! I love this look Smiley Happy

I am in love with your gorgeous mermaid hair!

Your hair though! I love it. I think we might be hair twinsies, other than the fact that it is Auburn, my hair is wavy and falls sooo similar to yours! 

I actually styled it a little.  Super rare for me!  I used a wave iron.

Hello from Moscow! I am going on a cosmetics mission today and will be looking for an authentic non-touristy Russian doll.
Oh and when you ask for a vodka soda, what you get is a full glass of vodka, and a bottle of soda water to chase it with. I guess that's how I now roll.
The people here are much friendlier than I was informed they'd be so far. Oh and I've found a new friend from Buenos Aires who is equally as interested in cosmeticsSmiley Happy. Happy dance!
Here's my look. I'm trying to copy the natural faced ladies here. You know, I really like to see my makeup these days so this natural thing is putting a damper on my morning (uh 3pm) routine.

Okay forget it.  My pictures won't load:/. Boooooooooo!  I'll try again if I manage to get faster internet access. 

I miss you!  Hope you're having fun Smiley Happy

You're in Moscow? How fun! I'm in Boston right now, but flying back to UK later today. I'm intrigued to find out what the Moscow beauty scene is like, so do share once you've scoped it out Smiley Happy

Yes, do share!! Please! I'm dying to find out what you've seen as far as makeup styles around the globe!

You're beautiful, darling.  I do not even need to see the picture to know it.  Have fun touring and shopping!

Lots of love and drunken hugs!  Smiley Happy  ugh.  Waking up late means drinking out late!  The touring took a backseat cause we had conference talks to attend Nd. Then a boat party.  Bonus!  I got to give a great guy a makeover in the middle of things!  So very happy! 

aaaaaabbbbbb.jpg

Ok, second post. Today I wore Diorskin Nude (20), Tarte blush in Captivating, Rimmel Mascara, Urban Decay Naked 3 (Liar) Mark lip and Mineral Fusion Powder. Oh, and I have Kat Von D autograph liner in bronze and for my goofy eyebrows, I just go over them with a bit of dark brown eyeshadow.

I want to add a warning: the mineral fusion setting powder that I am wearing in this pic turned out to be super cakey throughout the day. Bummer. It looks ok right after applying- which is when I took the pic- but it feels heavy and by the end of the day, I looked like a mess! I think it would be more suitable to wear alone and not marketed as a setting powder.

Love the nude lip with the slightly smokey eye!

Thank you! Sorry for the delayed response, I've been out of town this weekend.

This is a beautifully polished, very classic look: Your complexion looks flawless, the flush in your cheeks looks natural, and your definition of your eyes is subtle but impactful! You look beautiful! Smiley Happy

That is the power of makeup, and I love it- as my complexion is far from flawless without it. Thank you so much!

84,477 Replies