Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

This look is a fine example of impeccable grooming, as your brows are fabulously fierce, your eyes brilliantly enhanced, your skin looks flawless, and the cut peachy-nude lip adds polish! You look gorgeous! Smiley Happy

Sorry if this is weird... Is that a star tattoo?  I love it!!

Ohh! 006 looks great on you!! Now I am more hopeful that this color will work for me. 

It was a little more orangey than I expected so I lined my lips with mac spice first and applied the lipstick.. (I always forget to mention something lol)..

Ignore my awkward kissy-face please, somehow out of the million selfies I took this was the only one where I wasn't mid-blink.(I blink a lot during pictures, it's a habit) Smiley Sad

Using Smashbox Hydrating Primer, Smashbox BB Cream, Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer, Cover FX Matte Setting Powder, Hourglass Blush in Luminous, Naked Eyeshadow palette, MUFE Mascara, UD eyeliner, and the main focus, Bite Beauty lipstick in Lingonberry. 

Spoiler
FOTD

Can't ignore it when it's that cute.  Love the lipstick shade, too.

So cute. What a lovely color against your skin!

Thank you! Smiley Happy Out of the two (Tangerine and Lingonberry) this one was definitely my favorite. 

You're adorable!  I love Lingonberry on you Smiley Happy

Aww thank you! Smiley Happy 

KVD: Shade+Light shadow Palette & Contour Palette, Tattoo Liner in Trooper & Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita. 

IMG_1196.JPG

Perfection.  Always, perfect.

Thank you <3

I love how Lolita looks on you! I wish I had gotten the brown batch, lol. Your blending is superb<3 Oh! I also saw that necklace you were wearing the other day but I forgot to buy it, I think I'll buy it today, I love the way it looks. Smiley Very Happy 

Your makeup skills look like art, and I usually don't comment on your pics because I feel like I am not worthy! You are beautiful, haven't seen you look even close to bad in anything.

WHAT. You are most worthy. & thank you. <3 Smiley Happy

image.jpg

Another natural look day...DH and I just came home from a 15km hike in the mountains. I'm exhausted and hungry but my shower when I got home was glorrrrious!

We plan on ordering sushi, and then taking a nap/super early bedtime Smiley Tongue

Face: Boscia BB cream, Kevyn Aucoin Tropical Days bronzer

Brows: Tarte Amazonian clay brow pencil

Eyes: Marc Jacobs Highliner gel crayon 

Lips: Clinique Color Surge gloss in Azalea (which is a scary fuchsia but very natural and sheer on lips)

If I tried to do a 15km hike, I would have taken a nap/early bedtime somewhere in the middle of the mountains! lol. You look very nice, love the color of your lip gloss.

You always have the cutest looking shirts!  I have a serious love for madras plaid type things, so this shirt calls to me Smiley Very Happy

I like Azalea on you, it's nice and sheer.

Wow, 15km hike! You look amazing! You are always so polished Smiley Happy

Oh no SD! I didn't go on my hike looking like this!! I was definitely bare faced except with some sunscreen on hahaha. I was WAY too hot to look this good (lol). This was after I had taken my shower when I got home!

84,484 Replies