Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Agreed!

Thanks ladies! ❤️ I'm happy I picked it up during the sale

Your eye sparkles always pull me in and I always find myself lost in them for a few moments.  

Is that the Cinderella beauty powder giving you that wonderful glow?  I almost regret not being impressed enough by the packaging to go in and find a few items.  Almost.   I can't tell if I can see the blush or not, but maybe it's the camera not picking it up?   Maybe if you were to do one cheek with and one cheek without.  

I have a Lancôme blush that nearly disappears into my skin but it is brought to life with bright lippies, so maybe some experimenting is in order. 

Hahaha, you're so cute 🙂

Yes I believe it's the Cinderella powder, I did pack it on to help it show better. Also, I find that using a BB to apply foundation gives it a bit of a glow too. Thank you for the blush experimentation suggestions, will have t try it! I definitely don't want to return or give away Ripe Peach, it's too pretty

Anonymous Insider

This is a wonderfully groomed and polished look - your eyebrows are immaculate, your exquisite blending of neutral tones on your eyelids defines your eyes beautifully, especially with the addition of that fabulous wing of liner, and that nude-caramel lip is the perfect compliment for your eyes! Stunning! 🙂

Thanks ballerina! I love the eyeshadow colors but made the mistake of using a shade that was FULL of sparkles as a base haha, so I had sparkle fallout all over my face 😞

You look so beautiful and natural. Lolita looks great on you!

Thank you! It's a really pretty color 🙂

Just so beautiful, as always! Will never stop being envious of your eyeliner. 

Awww thanks! ❤️

I can see why Lolita is a favorite neutral, it looks great on you!

I love your necklace in the last photo

Thanks! it's one of my fav necklaces, from Juicy Couture. Can't believe they don't have physical stores anymore 😮

Hi beauties! I keep saying I'll post more and then suddenly the week has flown by and I haven't even been able to log in. 😞 but I did remember to take pictures today! 

image.jpg

I actually took this pic to send my mom but thought I'd throw it in here anyway too

image.jpg

image.jpg

Bobbi Brown foundation balm

MUFE Aqua Brow

blinc liquid liner

Naked 1&2 shadows

MUFE Smoky Extravagant mascara

Giorgio Armani Sun Fabric bronzer

Hourglass powder

Giorgio Armani (this brand is tying with MUFE as my favorite!) Rouge Ecstasy lipstick - Androgino 100

Hello!  Busy month for you?   I keep telling people I probably won't be posting and find myself here every moment I can trying to temporarily escape my responsibilities.  

How do you like the GA sun fabric?  I almost bought it the other day on a whim and then decided I don't know the brand well enough.  Mental block there. 

I've only used it twice so far and I'm terrible with bronzer. My application skills are horrendous! But so far I'm liking this one! I need to give it 3-5 more wears to really from an opinion, and maybe some more "adventurous" application as well! But I very much like the NON orangey-ness of it.

I await judgement, then.   Haha, horrendous eh?  Well practice is the only thing that'll help with that unfortunately!  I liked to take a fluffier brush to apply bronzer cause it goes on lighter and you can always build it up.  Then if it's streaky I take a clean buffing brush to sort that out.  

I'm kinda loving all the contouring and bronzing products coming out recently!  There are so many that sadly,  I don't think I can try them all.  So far the marc Jacobs and Kat von d contouring palettes are the best contouring items imo.  I'm still searching for my HG bronzer.  

You have beautiful eyebrows! 

Anonymous Insider

You are the queen of the no makeup made-up look! You absolutely nailed it to perfection! Your eyes are beautifully defined, your complexion looks flawless and glowing, and that nude-pink lip is simply gorgeous! Stunning! 🙂

Gorgeous!

Oh hi, beautiful Elven princess of BT! 🙂

Stunning! I love your eyebrows, they always look perfect.

88,857 Replies
testing