Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Anonymous Insider

Re: What are you wearing today?

It could be like the BT uniform!! Even though mascara is my second go-to. Lipstick is more important. But Mascara is close behind!!! 

ysl oil tint in cherry my cherie

ty spots

Also dior mini palette in montaigne

IMG_20150312_150942.jpgjnterview at v 4

Hey guys! I called my interviewer a while ago! I felt weird but i stuck with my cool suave voice lol. And he didnt srem to mind and told me to call on wednesday for the status of my application.

Anonymous Insider

You look so adorably sweet and innocent and freaked out, but that lip is simply gorgeous, and your subtle definition of the eyes is impressively effective! I am loving that necklace too! 🙂

thank you, ballerina! It is a moon necklace by the way. 🙂 

Hey guys, sorry for the pic and comment spam today. lol. I should not be allowed on beauty talk when I'm about to do an interview. Anyway. I removed my makeup but I wanted to try out some items. I'm just wearing concealer, mascara, and lipstick in this picture. The concealer has been applied to my t zone and under the eyes, around the lips too because of the brown pigmentation I have there - bothers me. So now the really light peach tones look good. So I'm going to be doing that more often. SAM_2274.JPG

Anonymous Insider

You have such incredible, breathtaking natural beauty! That nude-coral opaque lip is utterly fabulous! 🙂

I know, I love it, it's from the sephora collection and it's called peach tart. i'm a sucker for anything with the word peach. :S Thank you, ballerina. I really love putting minimal makeup today a lot but I feel I owe it to my palettes to use them too. 😛 

Wow. Gorgeous!

Thank you, Graham! 😄 

This is a really pretty look on you! Of course I've never seen a bad look on you either! 🙂

Haha, thank you, kabla! I think it's the fancy lippie i'm wearing. *-*

For some reason, I think you resemble Angelina Jolie with this look.

I agree.  I think it's the nose and the pale eyes.

*faints* 

You look great- fresh and naturally pretty.  And who could resist those eyes? Keep us posted and I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya 🙂

lol I couldn't stop smiling that they ended up smiling a lot too. 😄 

Okay guys, I am home. The interview went so well, I am sure they liked all my answers which were honest, and it surprised me how much I've grown. They asked me a lot of deep questions and if it were a test, I'm sure I got an A plus. They surprised me by saying that the job is actually FULL time, not part time like I thought and I'll have all benefits, and they'll even pay for 56 cents the mile of gas. Oh goodness. I am. BEYOND. excited. I hope I get the job. They said if I get the job they'll give me a call in a week - week and a half. If I don't, I'll get the lettter through mail. 

Anonymous Insider

So glad to hear it went well! 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Do a follow up call tomorrow to thank them for the opportunity and nothing else. 😉 It leaves a good impression.

Yes BW...please do this! ^^ Glad to hear it went well!!

88,857 Replies
testing