Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Today's look; KVD Shade+Light Contour palette along with UDs Naked2 palette & KVDs Everlasting liquid lipstick in Lolita. Also my first time contouring my nose. Not quite sure if it's become a -must- in my routine. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Your contour looks really perfect to me. I love the muted bronzy-browns you've used in this look. Ever the polished one, andrea!

Wow! Another look that is utterly distinctive to you and you alone! The nose contouring is expertly done, but you need it only if you feel you need a thinner nose, and I never noticed your nose being anything otter than perfect in any other picture. I love that eyeliner wing that is all your own, the immaculate blending for seamless eyeshadow and another wholly unexpected lip color! You look stunning! Smiley Happy

Your conture is excellent!  How do you like the palette? The lipstick works so well with your skin tone

I'm really liking it. Smiley Happy it blends amazingly.Definitely a must have. I don't have any other contour palettes so I can't compare it to anything else.  :/

Not today but last night's look Smiley Happy

Used the Nars Dual Intensity shadow palette (Himaloa, Ursa Major, Lysithea) dry, I've had this palette for weeks now but I haven't had the time to play with it as much as I'd like to. Stila Stay All Day liquid liner in black, ABH Brow Wiz, YSL Ink Fusion foundation (I think I might need a lighter/yellower shade...), Sephora Collection bronzer in Los Cabos, Maybelline Fit Me concealer, Rimmel Stay Matte powder, Tarte blush in Exposed, Bite beauty lip pencil in Winterberry and I had no mascara when I took this photos but I put MUFE Smoky Extravagant on before I left to the party. 

Are you are just a *doll.* I mean that in the absolute best way possible. I find it so astonishing that you're not wearing any mascara in this photo, because I'm super jealous of how soft, thick, and full your natural lashes look!! You're a polished and gorgeous woman, MissPain (and omg where did you get that necklace because I love it).

I simply have to gush over the lip first because it is gorgeous! However, if this is your lashes sans mascara, I am stunned and envious; they are perfect! Loving your expertly executed wing of liner too, and the impressive blending of eyeshadow that enables your eyelids to look so ethereal and beautiful! You look stunning! Smiley Happy

That's how you look without mascara?! Dang, lady. Smiley Happy

My thoughts exactly! Dang!

2015-01-29 11.11.24.jpg

Today at the moment I'm wearing nothing! Ah so scary lol. I have a managers meeting later in the afternoon I will have to get ready for. But for now I choose to show my bare mug.

You have a gorgeous complexion!

Thank you  ☺

Your skin is so clear! Smiley Happy

Thank you. I used to have such terrible skin up until about a year ago.

20150125_131040.jpg20150125_145904.jpg

I Dont know why my pics always upload sideways LOL so frustrating. First pic is indoors the second one was outside while doing some running around.

Face:
Loreal Magic Lumi
Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Foundation Powder
Sephora LE Bronzer
Clinique Ginger Pop Blush
Marc Jacobs Highlight - i forget the name right now
Anastasia Dip Brow- soft brown

Lips: Mac - Pure Zen

Eyes: Hourglass Obscura Palette
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

Your eyes! Those lashes! Stunning!! Smiley Happy

Thanks. It's my hg mascara ☺

Your face is glowing. Smiley Happy

You look flawless ♡ Smiley Happy

Using a new product today. 

My skin is a bit irate for a number of reasons: There's an industrial dehumidifier in my master bath that is drying out my sleeping area and therefore, my skin. The bareSkin foundation actually irritated my skin; it sunk into every pore on my face and made me look like a dot matrix. To remedy this, I had to do a deep cleansing mask because I couldn't exfoliate or wash it all out. Which of course, brings hidden blemishes to the surface. 

Any my eyes are irritated because I'm allergic to all things plant (and live in Oregon), and cats (while owning five). I forgot to take my daily Zyrtec and am paying for it. No mascara today.

This is my 'recovery' look. As close to natural as I'm comfortable with provided I'm not bed ridden.

1) AmorePacific Cushion Compact CC in 104 Tan Blush

2) Urban Decay Anti Aging Primer Potion

3) Hourglass Modernist Eyeshadow Palette in Infinity

4) Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Natural in N9 ("copper pink")

IMAG1560.jpgIMAG1559.jpg

79,288 Replies