Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I think only in select locations (NY … LA might have them). I've noticed the eyeliners at the splurge section of the checkout line, so it might be on a store-to-store basis.

Good to know. Thanks! I'll have to stop by the mall next time I go back to LA to see my parents. 🙂 

Hmm, might want to call beforehand. I just tested the zip-code searcher with 90210 (thanks, TV!) and it's not carried within 100 miles.

LOL!! I wish I could give you 100 hearts for that! That's the funniest thing I've heard all day. Considering I grew up about half an hour away from Beverly Hills, its safe to say they are not in store at my hometown malls. Thanks for checking! 🙂 

ummmmmmmmmm your bangs to the side .. different look but holy wow, you look fantastic like that@ love it! 

Thanks, BW. I almost didn't post today because of my bangs, but this lipstick deserved to be seen, I thought. 🙂

You were right!

Thank you, AMHWK. 🙂

pft both look great! 

That lipstick.. so gorgeous! 

I want to spread the gospel of Ardency Inn lipsticks. I have three and want more.

Honest hour.. I've never even heard of Ardency Inn lipsticks.. I shall look them up! 🙂

They're a smaller brand Sephora carries. Everyone seems to go crazy for its Rose Gold eyeshadow (I've never tried). I have three lippies and a purple eyeliner because somehow Urban Decay didn't make the color purple that I wanted.

Oooooooh I LOVE your bangs like this!

And do I even have to say anything about that lipstick? 

Thirded! Sideswept is lovely on you!

I second this! Sideswept hair is a great look for you!

Thanks, Jozkid and Gwen! 🙂

Thank you, Green! I don't mind them side-swept (or even parted down the middle), but those little baby flyways drive me crazy.

Ardency Inn makes some hella good lipstick if you ever need enabling … And they had magnetic caps long before Audacious. 😉

The skin on my face is finally clearing up, so here is a full photo this time. I think I figured out part of what the problem was there, but I have not resolved the hives/rash problem for the rest of my body yet. Nearing two months with a continuous reaction. This is too long. But I digress; back to the makeup.

What I'm wearing:

• Caudalie Vinoperfect Tinted Day Cream
  • BECCA Perfect Skin Mineral Powder Foundation in 'Shell'
  • BareMinerals Ready Touch Up Veil in 'Translucent'
  • CoverFX Cream Concealer in 'N X-Light'
  • NARS Blush in 'Coeur Battant' (purchased recently from a blog sale; so happy to finally have this!)
  • Sephora|Pantone Universe 'Shimmering Marsala' Liquid Eyeliner
  • Guerlain Maxi Lash in '01 Noir'
  • NARS Satin Lip Pencil in 'Rikugien'

Fotd_2015.03.20sm.jpg

Fotd_2015.03.20_02sm.jpg

And here is a bonus picture for the first day of Spring. This is the peony of cherry blossoms, which I have placed in the tiniest and cutest beaker our lab has. Can anyone tell me which variety it is?

Flower.jpg

Edit: I think it is the Kwanzan variety of ornamental cherry tree. I just looked it up on a tree nursery website.

Anonymous Insider

Wow. This is a fiercely natural look switched up to edgy by your use of that fabulous Shimmering Marsala liner, and the fact you've left the eyes otherwise nude! This eye look was simply inspired and you have the natural beauty required to carry it off! I'm also loving this sassy pink lip! You look absolutely stunning! 🙂

The flower is, quite possibly, the Kwanzan variety of ornamental cherry. The leaves look the right color for the tree that I plucked it off of, with similarly knobby branches.

kwanzan_cherry

88,857 Replies
testing