Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Got yucky red eyes with wet crusty gunk this weekend because of the Colourpop red colored mascara that I wore for 5 minutes. So no mascara for at least a week. I am way disappointed in CP. Smiley Sad

Anyways, Today I just used sunscreen spf 30, then Becca Velvet Blurring primer and Nars Multiple Orgasm for blush with Smashbox Studio skin stick foundation in 2.1 Contour under my cheeks. I was going to wear lipstick  in NARS Powermatte, Done it Again but couldnt find it. I had already lined my lips with Pat McGrath permagel ultra lip in Ground control and thought I would try some lip contouring. Lipstick is NARS Powermatte in Slow Ride.  BECCA - Velvet Blurring Primer - Perfecting BaseNARS - Powermatte Lip Pigment - Slow Ride NARS - The Multiple - Orgasm

Im glad I got to do an "advanced" makeup look after not doing makeup much the last 2 weeks Smiley Happy 20190313_083710.jpgOffice lights Becca Velvet Blurring Primer, Nars Orgasm blush, NARS Powermatte Slow Ride20190313_085412.jpgNatural sun frm window Becca Velvet Blurring Primer, Nars Orgasm blush, NARS Powermatte Slow Ride

Your lip combo has great depth @Buootiful And the blush looks great on you.  Fantastic look overall.

Thanks so much for your kind words @sprocketta . When are you going to come join us on the 100 eyeshadow challenge? You looked so good in all the glitter/shimmery eyeshadows you posed in the lippie challenge. Smiley Happy

I am so not cut out for that challenge. I don't have a ton of eyeshadow and I rarely wear it. One of my new year's resolutions was to wear eyeshadow once a week and that has totally not happened. I should probably check out that thread anyway as I enjoy seeing a nice eye look. @Buootiful 

oh no @Buootiful what happened with the mascara? was it a...

oh no @Buootiful what happened with the mascara? was it an ingredient you think?

Re: oh no @Buootiful what happened with the mascara? was it a...

Yeah, i think it was  😐 Smiley Sad @lmaster . I stopped using lipsticks/skincare with cyclopentasiloxane because of contamination concerns (made in china) and it disrupts the endocrine system and its  classified as toxic by Canada. I lked Colourpop so much I didnt read the ingredient list. Cyclopentasiloxane is the 3rd ingredient that I never used near my eyes and every other ingredient in this mascara is in other mascaras I have. Needless to say, I think I am not buying anymore colourpop , it just left a bad taste in my mouth.

Re: oh no @Buootiful what happened with the mascara? was it a...

@Buootiful omg!! That's absolutely terrible!! So sorry this happened to you

Even without the mascara you are glowing @Buootiful 

Thank you so much ! @femman 🤗

@Buootiful  That Slow Ride/PMG combo is gorgeous! Sorry to hear about the colored mascara, did you mean it flaked red everywhere or you had a reaction?! 

Thank  you, I really love it too! @MissPuff Ugh, Colourpop mascara. It made me have a reaction and was um, to put it delicately, leaking for 3 days and I would wake up having to force my eye open with all the gunk Smiley Sad It was scary.

Of course I cant return it and they as a  CO are aware as they mention in their FAQs even if you have an allergic reaction, due to the low price, we cannot do returns etc...I dont think i ever want to buy from Colourpop again Smiley Sad

@Buootiful  That's BANANAS. On the one hand, yeah, I'm sure unscrupulous people could claim a fake allergic reaction, but why as a company would you even risk ONE actual allergic reaction? Short sighted policy. I'm glad it's cleared up, but that's scary! 

No more Colourpop for me. Yeah, well companies look at the bottom line rather than the people that buy their products. It would be cheaper to push the products out and  deal with expensive lawsuits than pull a product if its defective @MissPuff 

Having a good skin day, minus the healing blemish scar (self-induced! why do I still pick at my face...). 

DIOR - Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil - 002 Universal Dark Brown

Glossier Boy Brow - Black

HOURGLASS - Film Noir® Full Spectrum Mascara

Glossier Cloud Paint - Dusk

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick- 01 Always Red

IMG_20190313_110226.jpg

I just noticed how brassy my hair is...ick.

Very pretty @MissPuff  Your lips are marvelous 

Thank you so much @femman  Smiley Happy You are too sweet!

@MissPuff Love the red lippie on you. 

Awwww, thanks @SportyGirly125 ! 

This lip stain is incredible on you, @MissPuff!

Thank you @curlychiquita ! And it's so comfy, why can't all lippies work like that?!

@MissPuff so pretty! love that lip color. I've never trie...

@MissPuff so pretty! love that lip color. I've never tried the Sephora Collection Lipstick. how does it hold up?
77,889 Replies