Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I love brows like yours! I can't explain it but it's like that fluffy look if that makes sense? I don't mean just full though!

image.jpeg

Today was a very minimalist day for me: NARS Skin Tint, KVD Tattoo Liner, NYX Microbrow pencil and NARS Creamy Concealer. Oh, and my new love, Bite Multistick in Almond. I used it on my eyes, lips, and cheeks! Smiley Happy

Your brows are pretty. Wow Almond really is multi-purpose for you and looks great in every way you used it! Neat how it looks different on the eyes as well!

I love this minimalist look on you. It's is so soft and pretty, and almond is a great color on you. Love it! 

@MK89,   Bite Almond rocks on your eyes!  Smiley Happy

I came here from the feed just for your lipstick. Turns out my love for bite almond on you is confirmed 

i ended up changing it up midday. these photos are extra crap because it's from the photobooth on the work computer in a dark office space. but i wanted to show the color synergy ! because i love it !

look 2 today added:

WANDER BEAUTY cream shadow, mocha

KEVYN AUCOIN essential mascara

CHANEL stylo yeux 'eros' in the waterline/lower lid NARS  audacious lipstick, charlotte

oxblood.jpg

oxblood2.jpg

Ooo gorgeous, @jemly! I'm glad you got the Eros liner, it totally made me think of you as well Smiley Very Happy it's such a gorgeous shade, I'm considering a backup!

Yesss. Not to be creepy, but when I saw Eros i immediately thought of you wearing it smudged on your waterline. 😍

@jemly,  Another pretty look on you!  I love Eros and Charlotte on you.  Smiley Happy

IM SO GLAD YOU GOT EROS. Totally perfect for you

I felt like some colour today, and had a blue/orange combo in mind but I lacked in the execution department... plus the shadows I use weren't too pigmented. Oh well!

I sound like a broken record: pink neck syndrome from blow dryer

IMG_0197.JPG

Spoiler
- Hourglass Vanish Foundation in Buff
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard
- Smashbox Art Love Color palette (orange & navy shadows), Makeup Revolution Flawless 2 palette (taupe brown)
- Rimmel liquid eyeliner
- ABH Powder Duo in Ebony
- Le Volume de Chanel mascara
- Smashbox Contour powder
- Lise Watier Rivages bronzer
- MAC Oh, Darling!
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Radiant Light, Diffused Light
- Smashbox Always On liquid lipstick in Out Loud with MAC Oh, Darling! pressed in centre

I really wanted to try the Smashbox liquid lipsticks but wanted a colour I didn't have already. Out Loud is a great medium rust-orange and completely unique in my collection!

Wow that lip shade! I really love the eye look on you- awesome job!!

I second Out Loud! I immediately went and bought it when they released the line, and it's gorgeous, and as @k617 says, really unique. Most "similar" shades are either orange but much brighter, or similarly muted but also browner or redder.

Wow! Your lips look like perfection. What an awesome Fall color. (Or any season color!)

Thanks @bem564 !

image.jpegMy look with GA gold ashes. I agree with Jazachai it is very sheer. This is three layers on me with primer. UD eye primer, Laura mercier foundation primer, Nars velvet matte skin tint, kvd setting powder and lock it concealer, bite beauty multi stick in papaya on lips and cheeks, Marc Jacobs magic marcer pen liquid eyeliner, lancome definicils, benefit kabrow, becca sspp in opal.

I love those eyes!  Looks great!

Papaya looks so perfect on you! Laura Mercier primer is one of my personal favs!

@jen81,

I love this!  Love the eyes, too!  Very pretty on you.   Smiley Happy

Your skin looks amazing and the multi stick looks really really pretty on your cheeks- the perfect blush colour! Also great on your lips!!

79,320 Replies