Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

This is the first time I've worn it, but so far so good. It doesn't have silicone in it and I kind of like that. The luminosity of the primer wasn't over the top, either. It may have to be purchased at the sale!

You know, part of it may be the Armani foundation, too. I really like the way it looks on my skin. Plus it just feels good on.

I love your curls! Your hair looks effortlessly pretty pulled up ❤️

and that lip colour is so vibrant and cheerful. Love it! 

Thanks mixe! The ponytail (because that's all it is in back — pulled into a scrunchy!) is easy. Getting the right number of curly things falling onto my forehead takes a little more effort! 😄

I am liking the Glossy Stain. This is the first time wearing it for me.

Jozkid, with your hair pulled up, you look so romantic!

I'm not sure if if ever told you this before, but I adore your brows.  They are so shapely!

What kind of mascara are you wearing today?  I love what it is doing with your lower lashes.

Oh, mocha, thank you! I desperately want to be roaming the Scottish Highlands with Jamie (woof!) 😉

Thanks, too, on the brows. I really appreciate that because my natural brows are barely there. There's a lot of sketching involved in getting those puppies on there! As for my mascara, it's Blinc Amplified. I pretty much wear it exclusively. I have a really tiny bridge on my nose, so my glasses sit very close to my face. And while I don't have a ton of lashes like our dear malday, they're kind of long so they often end up hitting my lenses. I found that other mascaras would wear off at the tips from that. The Blinc doesn't since it's tubing.

Looks like today is a hair pulled back day 🙂 (I commented on your photo in the spring lippie thread)

Day three hair. Tomorrow is wash day!

Same here!

So I'm not really sure what to pair with (purple) berry lip colors. I think my makeup today works but if you have other suggestions, please let me know. Thanks! 🙂 

MUG Stealth and I patted some Loreal Infalliable eyeshadow in Liquid Diamond on top

MUFE Extravagant mascara

Sephora Collection blush in Tea Rose Tickle and bronzer in Los Cabos

Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in Berry Couture

IMG_20150331_084613~2.jpg

Blush is more true to color in this last photo

IMG_20150331_091240~2.jpg

So pretty! I think the lip you paired with it is perfect. 

Thank you Erin! 🙂 

Your title is 'Queen of Perfect Eyeshadow' in my head. I'm always blown away by how perfectly applied and yet not overbearing your makeup is.

Thanks so much Gwen! That's sweet especially since today I really tried to keep my eyes simple so I could play up my lips. I didn't think I did anything exceptional today with my eyes. 

Anonymous Insider

This is such a fabulously summery look! I am loving the radiant, flawless looking complexion, the fact the color in your cheeks looks natural, those classically groomed brows, and that adorable fuchsia lip, but as always it's the works of art on your eyelids that leave me staring; today they make me think of gleaming calm seas, and I long to be living in Kerala again! You are impeccably polished and perfectly groomed! You look so beautiful! 🙂

ETA: With berries you have infinite choices for eyes, from stormy skies to plummy sunsets!

Thank you ballerina! I was trying out a new lip shade today 🙂 and thanks for the suggestions! 

I'd change nothing! I think you did well with your selections SD. Im really liking that you seem to bowing different colors than we usually see.

Thanks beauty! I also wanted suggestions for next time just to switch it up. I try to do something different every time.

And you meant I'm using different colors? If so, I'm trying! 🙂 

I like your eye lip combo. You could probably switch it up with a nice pinky brown or plummy nude...like say Nars Audacious Vanessa! 

Thanks veg! Haha I see what you're doing! I like Vanessa but I've got my eye on Anna 🙂 

I really like the colours you paired today. That lip colour looks great on you, as does the blush. Very pretty! ❤️

Thanks mixie! I'm just now starting to wear more than nudes and pinks so sometimes I need a little feedback 🙂 

88,857 Replies
testing