Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Gorgeous girl. Your outfit is simple and stunning, and your bright pink lip is so cheeky and feminine.

Work drama sucks. Hope your day improves.

I'm so sorry LHart! Don't worry, you'll find something even better

Oh no! I'm sorry. At least you don't have to work with those shallow people anymore. Plus all that gold makes you look like a fabulous power-player.

Wow you look absolutely stunning and your skin looks super clear and healthy.

Regarding your work situation, I suggest reading "In the Company of Women: Indirect Aggression Among Women: Why We Hurt Each Other and How to Stop," by Pat Heim and Susan Murphy.

Anonymous Insider

Thank you DiVWA! I will definitely be checking that book out... thanks so much!

Sorry to hear about your work situation. They're probably threatened because you are good at your job and you're half their age. 

On the bright side, you look ready to take care of business today! I'm jealous you now have perfect skin 🙂 and your makeup is beautiful. And I love your outfit! 

Anonymous Insider

😞 It's almost like I subconsciously knew today was going to be horrible. 

Thank you though!! It took awhile to get my skin here but I'm so so so happy with how it is now. 

Aw, lady, that sucks.  I'm sorry!

However, you are awesome and don't you forget it!!! 🙂

They are probably just jealous of how amazing you are, anyway.

Anonymous Insider

It's so stupid.. I work for a very small agency and was given the chance to talk with a District Manager for a very large company. It was a great conversation, and ultimately led to a job offer. I politely declined, because I'm very happy in my current position and didn't feel the need to tell anyone about it, because there was nothing to tell. My bf was in my office one day and I was telling him about the conversation and they must've overheard and ran and told my boss that I was leaving and wasn't going to tell him.

Best part is... this happened 2 months ago and they just now have decided to make it a big deal when that's not at all what happened 😞

Thanks for your kind words, Mocha 🙂 

Wow, yeah, that is really dumb.

Those ladies need to grow up! 🙂

I'm sorry about your day. 😕 Some people never grow up sadly. I love the lipstick you're wearing though, it looks amazing on you! And your outfit, from what I can see looks amazing too. 😄

Anonymous Insider

Thanks, Malibu! It's even worse when these are like...middle aged women. Ah well. 

i'm so sorry. one thing i've learnt since becoming an adult is.....a shocking amount of people remain in 'middle school' for the rest of their lives. you look super stunning.

Anonymous Insider

Wait till you get to your 40's and you realize you never leave the schoolyard behind entirely as some people are determined to cling to it!

Anonymous Insider

thanks, jemly 🙂 

ugh, it's horrible. plus I live in a small town where everybody knows everybody's business which just makes it worse. 

IMG_5587.JPG

Here I am in my wonderful office lighting 😛

IMG_5589.JPG

MAC Toledo Kindergarten Red blush

Holika Holika Silky Heartful Lipstick in shade 10 (sheer red)

Edit: the lipstick has the name "Lovely Vampire" at the bottom Heart

MAC Lorelei eyeshadow

I put some mascara on at work

Lovely Vampire! I love it.

Anonymous Insider

Malday, I love the fact you are always so impeccably polished and fabulously groomed, and today I am loving the glasses too, as they really flatter your incredible facial bone structure, while that warm red lip is just gorgeous on you! However: today I'm loving your top most of all. I can't explain it. It isn't as though I love everything with Breton stripes, just most things, so as soon as I saw this, I was captivated! Crazy really, when your brows are just so immaculate; I should be fixated on them, or maybe on your flawless complexion, but today it's that top! 😉

I love that shirt! And your glasses! 

Thank you EC! It's a dress I just got yesterday 😄

35312305_049_b[1].jpg

I plan on buying like every color because it's super comfy haha.

Anonymous Insider

OMG, what a gorgeous dress! The skirt part is just as cute and sassy as the top! Love love love it! 🙂

88,857 Replies
testing