Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thanks!

I'd say you did pretty well! Can't go wrong with a classic red lip. 

That's exactly what I decided to wear that lipstick!

Glamourous! 

Thank you!

IMG_7531.JPG

IMG_7511.JPG

IMG_7532.JPG

I got a partially-crushed Ardency Inn Rose Gold from UO, but seeing as how it always comes crushed in the mail, I decided to keep it (80% is still in-tact). I paired it here with UD Pulp Fiction palette, one of the best neutral matte palettes ever ❤️ On my lips is Bite Deconstructed Gloss in Nine. I also tried out the UD Subversion primer + Perversion mascara and I think I like it. The weird white goopiness of the primer did scare me a little at first though, haha. Oh, and I'm also using Lancome Artliner and HG Ambient Lighting Palette.

Pretty lip colour!

OMG Rose Gold looks BEAUTIFUL on you!  I have been wanting to order it but I have heard that almost everyone who has has had it arrive broken 😞  Seriously though your makeup looks amazing!!

Aww thanks! 

I really hope they listen to the feedback and start packing it properly when mailing it. I was going to order it from Sephora after seeing that mine was broken, but it seems that it always gets broken no matter where you order it from. Wish a store near me carried the brand!

Anonymous Insider

Hello perfect winged liner! The Ardency Inn is perfect for your skin tone; I'm glad you decided to keep it 🙂

Heh thanks Elle. I actually went over it a few times and it ended up thicker than normal because I lacked control. I think I need to throw out that liner now 😉

My eyes went straight to your lips. So pretty! And the Rose Gold paired with PF is just perfect. 

btw, SD, I tried the concealer with setting powder today! Hope I did a better job. I do think I noticed minimal creasing today

Oh, yeah, I think your concealer looks great today!

Hooray!! I have a Bobbi Brown corrector  on its way to me, can't wait 

Thanks! I sometimes forget I have that Bite lipgloss set because I rarely wear gloss, but it's quite nice 🙂

You are making me excited for my Rose Gold. And you're right, Pulp Fiction is such a versatile palette for something that looks so boring.

Yay!! I hope yours comes intact, it's so pretty. If UD put out a larger palette of mattes (not just browns) with the same quality as PF, I would be all over it in a heartbeat

My Rose Gold came today … and also arrived 20% broken. Le sigh. Guess I'll be trying that alcohol trick to re-press it.

Oh no! I just left mine as is after shaking off the broken dust, I was afraid that  I would mess it up more haha

I did the same. Let's be real, I'll never finish it. And it was less broken than I thought, maybe 10%.

88,857 Replies
testing