Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Anonymous Insider

Re: What are you wearing today?

Beautiful look! Also if your blending "isn't that good" then I must look a hot mess on most days! 😄

YAY! So glad to see you posting! I love your golden lids. And KVD Trooper is my all time favourite liquid liner!

MUFE Nude palette again today. Went for a bit darker look. Used tape to help create a sharp shadow line that my wing also follows. Also. Seriously, if you just buy one colour from MUFE... buy the black. It's so rich and easy to blend... and NO fallout. How does a black eyeshadow not have fallout? What sorcery is this?

Also tried my new NARS Chantilly concealer, since I ran out of my YSL Touche Eclat one. I gotta say, it's a lot better than I expected. I might actually replace my Clinique one with this. 

Also have Benefit Dandelion on cheeks and Bite Retsina on lips, and the usual on the face/brows. 

meapr29.jpg

meapr292.jpg

And a close up of one eye:

meeyeapr29.jpg

Anonymous Insider

Wow! As always the overall look is stunningly beautiful in kind of a fabulous 1940's way, but today the eyes steal the show because of the amazing artwork you have somehow blended on the lids! It is truly exquisite, like a stormy sky at twilight! Your brows are perfectly groomed, your complexion looks flawless, and the flush of color in your cheeks looks natural, while that ballet-slipper-pink lip is gorgeously Bree from Desperate Housewives; very refined and elegant! 🙂

You seriously can do no wrong. Your eyes are incredible today.

Anonymous Insider

Nars concealer is really good! I wanted to avoid it since it contains bismuth oxychloride (I'm allergic to it, but I haven't had any reaction with Nars concealer. maybe only a bit is in there). 

I was planning to skip MUFE nude palette despite of the fact I'm a nude/neutral eyeshadow lover, but you're making me tempted. I think I'll research more to figure out whether it's just your awesome makeup skill or the palette itself is beautiful indeed. 😄

Why do you do this to me, kb?! I hate this! No, of course not...I'm in love 😞 

Is this palette LE? 

Anonymous Insider

This is so gorgeous, KB! 

Anonymous Insider

Oh wow that is a gorgeous look and those colors are seamlessly blended! Beautiful!

Thanks! They were SO easy to blend together. Usually I have to work the shadow for a bit to get it to look seamless, and sometimes that can be hard because it ends up looking muddy. None of those issues here!

Your cheeks look so soft today KB!  I just wanna pinch 'em!  😄

ZOMG, your eye!!!  It's like a supernova or something.

Bahaha! You're funny 😛 I'm rotating through my blushes and realized this is actually a great blush for when my eyes are more dramatic. 

I looove how these colours play together. I'm only using 3 colours including my highlight, but it looks like I used more. 

Your eyes are so pretty!!! I love your look today

Thank you! It's a little dark for a day look for me, but it was too smooth not to wear to work hehe.

You look beautiful!

I did something a bit different today... went a little... 'editorial', as ballerinagrl would say 🙂

Will upload a pic in a bit, just writing this all down before I forget what I used (because there were ALOT of things).  The colors on the eyes didn't turn out quite like I envisioned, but with my undertones I have a really hard time getting burgundyish colors to be true to pan.  I might try it again with a white base to see if that helps.

im0429151age.jpgi0429152mage.jpg

My 'ham' face 😄

i0429151mage.jpg

ABH Dipbrow Ebony

NARS RCC Ginger

UD Honey, Bondage, Alchemy, Sonic eyeshadows

YSL Faux Cils Effet purple mascara

MJ Orange Crush, Jazzberry Highliners

NARS Sex Appeal, Luster, Gina blushes

NARS DI Jubilation blush/highlight

NARS Cafe Con Leche Velvet Matte

Shiseido Lacquer Rouge GD817 (Athena)

Anonymous Insider

This is a fabulous example of a 'matchy matchy' tonal high fashion look! It starts with your radiant, sun kissed and flawless looking complexion, then you pick the color up in the autumnal hues on your eyelids, before complimenting them with the caramel lip! Stunning! 🙂

Thank you, ballerina!  I had a lot of fun with this!

This is such a fun look. I love the cat eye! I can't seem to get the shape right the few times I've tried to do this. 

Thank you, SD!  I didn't start out with a plan for a cat eye, it just sort of happened 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Golden deserts at twilight. It may not be burgundy but it is flattering.

88,857 Replies
testing