Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I wish I could heart this 1034902384902 times!

You're taking my breath away. You're a goddess! ❤️ This color is ridiculously amazing for you.

Well, you only get to love it 1x!   If you give me all that love there won't be much left for everyone else.  Play fair!  

😘. Thank you so much!  It's such a fun and trendy colour and waaaaay out of my usual comfort zone, but I figure I've got to play with crazy colours sometime in my life so why not now?

I'll have to remember to read all these comments in the morning when I wake up and cry cause I can't figure out how to style it like the hairdresser did.   

Wow I love this color on you! Simply gorgeous!

thank you very much!  ☺️ I feel really good about this colour!  

I adore you!

I adore you as well KB!   Your hair is always just as gorgeously coloured you know! 

that looks SO GOOD!  i'll be prepping my hair for grey w/ a tinge of lavender and your hair is making me more antsy..i'm currently taking teal for a spin, but grey/lavender hair is next! i bought urban decay afterglow blush in "rapture" in preparation for the grey/lavender.  man, that lilac looks great on you!

Oh the teal must look fabulous!   I'll have to try that sometime in the summer!   What a totally legit reason to buy new shades right!!!   I'm pretty sure silver hair looks good on everyone if they're willing to go for it!   I love how icy it is compared to all my warm 'normal' hair colours in the past!   Thank you very much!  

Ahhhhhh!!!! It looks so good!!! 

Ha, yeah it's pretty fabulous if I do say so myself!   I need to put some glitter hair gel in so then I can be a beautiful magical fairy!  I can't wait to show my friends at my birthday party tomorrow night!  They're gonna freak.  A lot of them don't even know I was going through this transition.  

Ohvyes! Fairy dust! And happy birthday!! I hope you have a great time!! They're totally gonna freak!

Anonymous Insider

Wow! So glad I got to see this before getting on the plane for Turkey! It is the most exquisite hue! It flatters your skin tone beautifully, and really enables you to rock that fierce lip! You look even more stunning than usual! 🙂

Oh my.  Even better than I imagined... And with THAT LIP???

(faints)

Thank you:).  It's supposed to fade into a silver colour in a week or so.  The lips are a mix between the Nars matte lip pencil in train bleu and mj scandal. 

Anonymous Insider

another person fainting here.

upload_5496802325320776028.gif

I will always think about the two who got away...

Sweet baby jane you look incredible!  Well you're always incredible but this is just beyond!  You're 100% my idol.

Thank you:) image.jpg

If you're Twilight Sparkle can I be Pinky Pie?  Not that I watch My Little Pony or anything......

upload_8275560279823562894.png

Absolutely!!!!   You can be my fun and crazy friend any day!  

88,857 Replies
testing