Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

This is a fabulous example of the no-makeup made-up look - your brows are fierce and fabulous, and the way you've defined your eyes with mascara and liner is effective but subtle enough that most guys would think you were born this way! Your complexion looks flawless and is glowing, and that nude-pink lip is utterly adorable! You look stunning! Smiley Happy I so wish I could accomplish the no makeup look ... (I've been trying on and off since I was 16, and I'm 44 now, so I'm guessing it may never happen) ...

Agreed, you have gorgeous brows.  I am very jelly!

I love your eyebrows!   That la creme looks like marshmallow I think.   This is a beautiful natural look.  Light and sweet! 

rimmel long lasting finish by kate moss #10

milani luminoso

mufe mascara, loreal eyeliner.

i sheered out the lipstick with some lipbalm. i really like how it turned out. 

image.jpgimage.jpg

Your lips look fantastic!  I love how they look so vibrant a colour and so natural around the edges.   

Pretty lipstick! Smiley Happy

Great lip, and love your blouse!

This is a fabulous example of the no-makeup makeup look, as you've subtly enhanced each of your naturally beautiful features, and evened out your complexion so that it looks flawless! I am loving the radiance of your complexion, the power brows, and the summery cherry lip! You look gorgeous! Smiley Happy

Went out with my bf last night Smiley Happy

Eyes: Urban decay midnight cowboy & Woodstock eyeshadows, Lorac 3D liquid lustre, stila liquid liner, tarte mascara.

Face: smashbox studio skin foundation, TF chocolate soleil bronzer, chanel pink explosion blush, laura mercier indiscretion face illuminator.

Lips: melt cosmetics shady lady.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

This is such an adorable look from head to toe! I'm loving the pink sunset on your eyelids, the fabulous eyeliner wing, that fiercely beautiful lip, and your utterly glorious hair! Your complexion looks flawless and radiant, and that outfit is super cute yet also a tad goth - love it! Stunning! Smiley Happy

Love this look!!!  

Oh my gosh, you're adorable. I need a corset-tutu! And your hair is so pretty, not to mention the bright pink lips.

Your eyes are amazing!  And that lippie matches them perfectly Smiley Wink

Today. well. today. 

SAM_2518.JPG

All my soul within me burning. - Edgar Allan Poe

SAM_2504.JPG

I am wearing Valhalla on the inner lid and corners, and natural matte too faced palette to contour the rest of the eye. ysl mascara.. marc jacobs scandal lip. 

love Scandal on you, and your eyes are so ethereal. 

I think the color is perfect although a bit creamy.. but well, that is the line's claim le creme. LOL. I need a purple lip pencil to keep inside the lines! Thank you, tk! I'm in love with Valhalla. <3 The longer I waited, the stronger my love grew and once I received it.. I was not disappointed. That's the best kind of makeup purchase. 

This is such a haunting look! The artistry on the eye is simply inspired; I don't think I've ever seen you or anyone else create anything quite like this; I love the fact you've used Valhalla to give the illusion of shadows and otherwise used only a flesh-tone to define the eye - the impact is striking, dramatic, and emotive. The indigo lip is fierce, impassioned and equally unexpected! You look beautiful - like a lost soul ...

The perfect definition to my look, thank you, ballerina. "<3 

image.jpgStag and Doe tonight Smiley Happy

Your eyes really pop.

This is a fabulously polished girl-going-out-for-a-wild-night look! The way you've defined your eyes with liner all the way around is simply stunning, your complexion looks flawless and radiant, and the nude lip is cutely sassy and compliments the strong eye perfectly! You look beautiful! Smiley Happy

72,519 Replies