Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I think it looks quite good.  I find applying a translucent finishing powder before the contouring powder to helps the contouring powder blend out better for easier application.  Other than that, it's all practice.

Ohh I never thought of that.  I will try that next time.  Thanks!

I know nothing about contouring, but it looks like you did very well. That lip color though! Gorgeous!

Thanks!

I can also see the definition you created for your cheek bones! You are brave for trying. I know I'd look a mess if I tried real contouring 🙂 I think its pretty good! Maybe adjust the shades you used? I'm useless when it comes to contouring. Sorry! 

Thanks!  I just thought I'd give it a whirl.  I'll definitely keep working on it, no worries! 🙂

I think your contouring effort went pretty well. I can see that light definition of cheek bone. Love shimmery eyes too.

Thank you 🙂

Anonymous Insider

I love the eyes and lips! The eyes are so glowing and summery!

I think the issue is that with contouring we all originally learn the Kim K contour pattern. It took me a long time to realize that my face shape wasn't especially flattered by that look and a ton of trial and error to find my best contour look. However I would say your attempt is pretty good! 

Thanks!

Well, all I tried to do is define my cheekbones mainly.  I know that my face is so round and full that just defining my cheekbones will be a good thing to do.  Oh well, I tried!  I think I'll keep at it and see if I can do better.  Thanks!

Anonymous Insider

Hahaha I first attempted with a cover FX cream foundation. My face was many shades too dark that day #TheShame

Omg that's my worst nightmare!  

image.jpg

Smash box BB

Becca ultimate coverage concealing creme

Anastasia brow wiz

Tarte colored clay tinted brow gel

Smashbox halo powder

2 Faced Better than sex mascara

Urban Decay afterglow blush - Bang

Bite lip pencil - madeira

I fixed that top corner of my eyebrow after I took the pic.  It was my first time using the tarte eyebrow stuff. I really like it though. The eyebrow looked just like the other after I fixed it.  

Perfection. You are absolutely stunning! Your eyes, skin, brows ... just amazing.

I have really thick brows and a little nervous about venturing down the road of the brow wiz, but seeing yours ... they look amazing. Does it stay all day/how does it hold up? 

Why thank you! I wish I had thick eyebrows! I used to a long time ago but I'm 1/2 Ethiopian (1/2 Russian) and Ethiopian eyebrows tend to be long and curly. The brow wiz helps fake it. Short strokes and A LOT of spoolie. It does stay all day but the tarte is even more water proof. It was my first time using it yesterday so I left it on over night and woke up with eyebrows. Which is nice. Lol

I love your lashes 🙂

Thank you! The 2 faced is great.. I still think Lash Domination by Bare Minerals might be better. 

Agreed! Are those your real lashes? They're perfect! 

Thank you. Yes they are. I got crappy eyebrows I have to fake, unlike you whose look amazing, but my eyelashes are long. They grow funny sometimes too and I have to pluck them out. Lol

Thirded, they're amazing.

Thank you !!

Spoiler

88,857 Replies
testing