Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Trying out my new Bite high pigment lip pencil today. Still getting used to wearing a darker colour (as opposed to a nude/my lips but better colour) but I'm loving it so far! I'm too lazy to wear lip liner/primer with it so I've been staining my napkins, my mug, everything...

Face:
Murad Invisiblur Shield SPF 30 (like it so far, from the Sun Safety kit!)
Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer (Custard)
MUFE Face & Body Foundation #32 + #34 (66%/33% mix)
MUFE Super Matte Loose Powder (Translucent)
Kevyn Aucoin Celestial Bronzing Veil (Tropical Days)

Brows:
ABH Duo Powder (Ebony)

Eyes:
UD Naked 3 palette (Strange on entire lid, Trick on middle of lid, Liar in crease and Factory to further darken/enhance crease)
Clinique Brush-on Cream Liner (True Black)
Shiseido mascara base + Le Volume de Chanel mascara + ABH Lash Genius top coat

Lips:

Bite Beauty high pigment lip pencil (Rhubarb)

I noticed that whenever I apply my NARS concealer over my foundation, it creases like crazy, dries up the skin in that area and starts wearing off after a couple of hours, making it look like I have raccoon eyes even though my eyeliner and mascara aren't smudging (I have dark reddish undereye circles, not flattering). It doesn't matter whether I powder the area after foundation, set with powder after concealer, not at all, etc. I've switched back to wearing concealer under foundation and so far no problem...

IMG_4668.JPG

You look so fresh!

Rhubarb is so pretty on you!  It's like a gentle kiss of color. 😉

Thank you mocha 😄

I always stain everything.  Lip-prints for everyone!  You look great!  I keep meaning to tell you how much I love your hair!  Such a great cut!

Haha, yes, pretty much!! My wastebasket is filled with lip printed things!

And thank you! My hair cut is one year new. I tend to have the same hair for years...I had chest-length hair and side swept bangs for the longest time...probably 5 or 6 years before I finally got sick and tired of it and chopped it all off!

Lovely! This is a great shade on you 🙂

I have the same problem, so I wear my concealer under my foundation too. Your skin looks so healthy. ❤️

Thank you 😄

I didn't have a problem with it until recently. I'm thinking maybe my skin has been a little drier and less oily lately which could be why??

I love it! You look great!

Thanks SD!

Oh I have rhubarb too...it's such a lovely shade.  It looks great on you!

You'll have to post a photo of you wearing it! Thank you!

Haven't been wearing much lately... this is the other day, just before I got the news that my half-brother, whom I only knew as a kid and was just recently trying to reconnect with, ODed and passed away. He was only 19. I feel so much regret for not connecting sooner. Alas. 

On the brighter side, this is Bite Lingonberry with Sephora lip liner Fuschia Rage(?), blinc eyebrow mousse, no foundation, just some NARS concealer under the eyes, meteorites all over, Illamasqua blush in Hussy, and a bit of KVD's Shade & Light palette.

Also... my mom bought that Younique mascara stuff. I have had strong negative feelings towards it, but decided to try it myself. This is try #6? Ugh. This stuff is SO hard to work with, and definitely goes spidery even after one coat of the fibers. I had to go over it with a clean spoolie a few times just to not have total fly-leg lashes. And it does flake, smudge, and the tips get all funny after a few hours. I don't have smudging problems with other mascaras. Dislike. 

mejune4.jpg

Anonymous Insider

Sorry about your brother. 😞 *hugs*  This is an amazing shade of pink on you. I love it!

I'm so sorry to hear about your half brother.  Such a tragedy, esp at a such a young age.

This lip looks amazing on you!  I adore purply lips!

I'm sorry for your loss, KB

I've never tried younique, but I don't agree with their marketing. They take pics from others (using not their product) and advertise it as the person wearing their mascara. 

I'm so sorry for your loss KB.  

You look absolutely beautiful!

I was considering getting the double ended lippie that comes with this color. Its so pretty! 

I'm sorry about your brother and I know exactly what you're going through regarding regret (still going through it)...if you want to talk or vent, know you can always PM me..

Lovely look. I have avoided the fiber mascaras up to now. Something about them scares me. LOL

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Sometimes we just don't get enough time to be with someone. When I was in my 20s, my best friend was someone much older. We did lots of stuff together (all platonic) and were super close for about a year and then he died of a massive heart attack while I was away on a business trip. What a loss. I was so devastated. I still miss him. We just have to really enjoy and treasure whatever time we get to spend with someone, no matter how limited that time or the circumstances of their passing. ((((((()))))))

I'm so sorry about your half-brother.

That lip color looks so pretty on you and you have such gorgeous eyes!

So sorry for your loss.

That lip Color is stunning on you!

88,857 Replies
testing