Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Your hair is so beautiful.  Very good hair day Smiley Wink

so lovely! *_* Tea Rose is really pretty on you, and I looooove your eyes today <3

Thanks mixe! I forgot to mention that I used Sephora Collection glitter glue for the lid color to make it more vibrant. 

Beautiful eyes, today! (Isn't it weird how pictures can make colors look different that real life, like you were saying your neck matches your face in real life, but in the pics it is slightly different?) Regardless, you look great!

Thanks karma! Haha yeah, as you can see in my last photo, I totally match! At least my eyeshadow was pretty accurate...that's the important thing Smiley Wink 

I love this lipstick on you SD!

Thanks fatima! One of my favorites Smiley Happy 

I come here for the beautiful hair Smiley Wink

Haha thanks blackkitty! 

bare face but i wanted to play with a couple new things:

ANASTASIA brow wiz in granite (um....i think this is PERFECT ?!)

and NARS audacious brigitte, which is a perfect nude-pink MLBB which i've been wanting to pair with my dark smudgy eyes i've been going with regularly as of late.

mlbb.jpg

Brig and granite are perfect for you.  Yay!  I love that feeling when you find a new thing that is 'just right' Smiley Wink

I am so envious of your skin, Jem! 😍😍 #naturalstrobing

Me too, gorgeous! Smiley Wink

i'm envious of your everything purplefy ! 

i hadn't even heard of "strobing" until about 4 hours ago and since then i've seen the term everywhere !!

Your skin is flawless isn't it? Smiley Wink I also wish Bridgritte looks half as good on me as on you Smiley Wink

thank you blackitty Smiley Happy it's a lot of work and honestly i've been having a bit of trouble lately due to stress. but i think when i have a couple break outs, the REST of my skin benefits and looks glowier from the extra "work" , if that makes sense ??

i bet brigette would look very pretty on you, no ?? this is the most successful mmbb lipstick i've come home with. i think the trick was that it's slightly warm. it's taken me a lifetime to figure that out. cooler nudes *can* bring out blue tones in my skin which isn't so flattering. (but overtly cool colors--like dominique--work too. so i'm *still* figuring it out)

This describes exactly how I feel about my recent breakouts! The rest of my skin is great, I just need those stupid blemishes to go away. 

I love Brigitte on you! It looks even warmer on my lips but it might be because my lips are more cool toned so I notice it more. 

Hey jemly, you've got flawless glowing skin! Do u mind sharing your skincare routine with us? Smiley Happy

i m into building a proper skincare routine but am still unsure when it comes to choosing serums.

thanks Smiley Happy . my skincare routine is all over these boards. i'll try to find a specific link and send it your way Smiley Happy

sure thing! That would help me a lot, thanks!

UDs Naked Palette, KVD Shade+Light Contour Palette, Tattoo Liner in Trooper, & Studded Kiss Lipstick in Coven. 

wig from Geisha Wigs

Image-1.jpgIMG_1550.JPG

85,173 Replies