Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you, NC!

There is a discontinued color called Papaya that was orange. Glad you like the Strawberry one 🙂

Ooh, must look up.  Thanks Anne!

Very pretty natural look mocha!

It's rainy here in Calgary too. And it was 30C yesterday 😞

Thanks k617!  It's been on and off raining here all week.  I'm so over it! 😉

Pretty! your lip colour looks SO natural, but in a "I can't tell you're wearing anything on your lips but they look beautiful" kind of way!

Thanks KB!  I wish this was my natural lip color!  

Anonymous Insider

It's another rainy day in the UK too 😞 I am absolutely loving the minimalist no makeup made up looks you are rocking this summer! Your complexion looks sun kissed and flawless, your eyes look huge and bright, your under-eye area is bright so you look well rested, and that strawberry lip tint is just adorable! You are a stunning beauty! 🙂 BTW, I'm not having much luck with the Becca under-eye corrector. How do you apply it to make it work? Before foundation/BB Cream or after, and do you use concealer over it? Thanks for any advice you can offer!

Thanks ballerina!  It's been raining here most of the week, and the hotter it gets, the less I feel like wearing makeup, LOL.

For the BECCA eye corrector, I gently pat it on my undereye area with a finger before anything else.  Since I don't usually wear foundation/BB/etc it is the first thing I apply.  Then I gently tap a bit of concealer over top and blend the two together.  On the rare occasion I do wear a tinted moisturizer or foundation, I apply those afterwards.

I can't wear the corrector on its own, unlike some people and as the product page suggests.  On my skintone it just gives a white cast and sparkly appearance.  

Hope this helps!

Your brows are perfection, mochapj! The perfect frame for a glowing, natural look.

Thank you, lizca!

Today I was going for a sultry, smoky, mermaid-inspired look. I used my Tartelette and NARS Narssist Dual-Intensity palette for the eyes... I promise the lids were more shimmery than in the photos. Oh, and apparently today was also super-contour day. Lol. 

image.jpg

Love this smokey eye! And your necklace 🙂 

Sultry mermaid, check!

I like the lipstick!  Very pretty!

Hi Anne! It's my Smashbox Be Legendary Long Wear Lip Lacquer in Pout. 🙂

Playing with contouring is fun! Hehe. What did you use for it? Do you have one that's more greyish taupe? I think if you used one like that first, then blended with the bronzer like you have here, it would really make your contour pop (in a good way) more!

And that pink lip really suits you!

I used the KVD shade and light palette. I usually go in with the warmer tone first and then add in the cooler tone... I switch it up tomorrow and apply the contour shade first and then blend in the bronzer. Thanks, KB!

Still looks good as is! Was just wondering 🙂 

Anonymous Insider

I would say this is the best punk rock mermaid look I've ever seen! Your hair is just divine! Your smokey eye is fabulously intense, your complexion is as flawless as ever, and that Barbie Pink lip adds a certain edginess, since it is the last thing one expects to see on the same face as such a fierce smokey eye! You look stunningly beautiful! 🙂

I don't really get mermaid, but I do get smoky goddess!!

88,857 Replies
testing