Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

@kbmatthews  Hey KB!!!  Ahhhh so good to see you on the boards!!!  Ack!!!  🥳🥳🥳. Big hugs!!!  We miss you!  

@heartsmyface, You look great! I've been using Bliss peel...

@heartsmyface, You look great! I've been using Bliss peel pads and they are pretty strong. I know I've received a sample of the Dr Dennis, so I'll have to look through my stash to try them!

@heartsmyface, I've used the FAB pads before and felt lik...

@heartsmyface, I've used the FAB pads before and felt like I could use them daily, but the Bliss Pads I use maybe twice a week they are so strong. After I find the Dr Dennis pads, I let you know how I compare the two.

Re: @heartsmyface, You look great! I've been using Bliss peel...

@Luvstravel   Hehehe,  I got away with using ddg samples for a couple years before having to actually buy a box.  :D.  Oh when you do try it it would be interesting to hear which you find stronger.  I’ve used the FAB ones which I found were gentle and effective but not as effective as the Dr Dennis Gross ones.  They gave results after three or four uses whereas the ddg gives them immediately.  They’d be great for more sensitive skin though.  

RE: What are you wearing today?

Going for a holiday look today. Urban decay naked honey palette for the eyes (to match my gold and red nails) and Mac See Sheer on my lips. I love the colour of this lipstick but it doesn’t have great staying power. Goes on smoothly and evenly though so quick to touch up.

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Great look!

The gold in the Naked Honey palette looks pretty on you, @KehDee!

RE: Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Thank you!

Love the holiday look @KehDee 

RE: Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Thanks @lmaster!

@KehDee, Love the eye and lip color combination!

@KehDee, Love the eye and lip color combination!

RE: @KehDee, Love the eye and lip color combination!

Thank you!!

Been a while cause I’ve felt like poop and my skin has looks like poop but here we are trying again! Since I’m forcing myself to wear a bit more to work, the posts will hopefully be a bit more interesting. Still pretty low key though... I am a PE teacher after all! 

I have on -

The middle shade from ND Mini Nude, Clinique eyeliner, IT mascara, Hourglass Luminous Flush blush (I think), and CT Lip Lusture in High Society. I have on some Benefit concealer and Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer too. 

36615854-A540-4BBC-BEE4-85AFD27CAD21.jpeg

@alexasteph @Great look. Love the beanie 

Great look!!

Looking great @alexasteph @ ♥️

@lmaster Thank you! Feeling a little meh this morning but I’m gunna fake it til I make it... as best I can... 

@alexasteph, glad you're feeling better. You are looking...

@alexasteph, glad you're feeling better. You are looking great, especially the long eyelashes, wow, and the lips!

Re: @alexasteph, glad you're feeling better. You are looking...

Thanks @Luvstravel, but I think I spoke too soon about feeling better 😳 Last night and this morning I’m in a lot of pain so I’m hoping it doesn’t continue to get worse. I have a really busy week. But the lip gloss! I do love it. I’ve been looking for that sort of a shade/finish because I think it’s missing in my collection (my gloss numbers are a lot lower than my lipstick numbers, because I have such a hard time finding something I really enjoy), and this one is PERFECT. I’ll likely grab a couple more shades. CT never fails to impress I love that lady 😫

Re: @alexasteph, glad you're feeling better. You are looking...

Feel better @alexasteph  sorry to hear this. You sure look darling tho. 🥰

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

You look pretty 💗!
88,857 Replies
testing