Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you @KehDee ! 

Re: What are you wearing today?

Love it, @WinglessOne!

Thanks @curlychiquita ! 

Once again a beautiful look with PMG @WinglessOne 😍👍.  The shadows reflect beautifully on you and the lipshade just completes the look.

Thanks so much @2manyperfumes ! 

Those shadows look fantastic @WinglessOne 

Thanks @lmaster ! 

@WinglessOne Yesss!!! This is the post I have been waiting for from you.  You got it and of course are already rocking those gorgeous colors!

Thank you @SportyGirly125 ! I did a little happy dance in the package room the day I got this PMG box. There are security cameras in that room, and now I wonder how much video footage exists of me and other folks dancing and jumping and squealing at our packages. 😄 

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

@WinglessOne I’m so jealous that you got your palette. My palette comes Monday. Eye looks great. Love the detail on what you used.

Re: RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you @KNC24 ! I hope your palette arrives safely tomorrow! 🙂 You’ll have fun using it. 

@WinglessOne, So happy you finally got a Decadence palett...

@WinglessOne, So happy you finally got a Decadence palette and a great looking Star Wars at that! It looks fabulous on you❣

Re: @WinglessOne, So happy you finally got a Decadence palett...

Thank you @Luvstravel ! ☺️

Yay @WinglessOne you got Decadence. I almost didn’t get Midnight Sun but surprise surprise it becomes my second or third favorite. I don’t care for Devine Rose at all. I will keep it to complete my big PMG collection lol 😂 I also don’t care for any of the 6 pan. See I’m weird. PS I hope she will release more quads. I almost skip the quads (since I don’t like the 6 pan) but I enjoy all 3 quads. They’re so fun.

Thanks @blackkitty2014 ! Now I’m curious: what’s your ranking of all the PMG 10-pans? 🙂 If I had to rank all the ones I have...

Spoiler
I don’t have Subversive and kinda want it, but I don’t really need it at this point. I’ll never buy Divine Rose. So my list would be:

1. Tie: Midnight Sun and Decadence 
2. Subliminal 
3. Maybe Sublime? 
4. Maybe Bronze Seduction? I haven’t had this one long enough to play much with it, so I don’t yet know if I like it more or less than Sublime. 

I’m still surprised I’m not as drawn to Sublime as I thought I’d be when I bought it. You’d think the green shadow alone would make Sublime a top favorite, but something about that palette makes it less exciting/fun than I expected. I don’t hate it at all. I like it. I just thought I’d like it a lot more than I do. 

You and I must be the only people who don’t like Divine Rose. 😄 I get why so many people love it, and it is pretty. It’s just... not for me. I’ve seen it in person (a friend has it) and still don’t want it. But hey, if everyone liked the exact same things, the world would be a boring place! The quads are fantastic and I also hope Pat releases more this November, or even sooner. We need a blue themed quad! 

@WinglessOne My all time favorite is Decadence. At the moment, Midnight Sun and Sublime are tied for second place. After that is Subliminal and Subversive. I got both Subliminal and Subversive using my Sephora point $100 GC 😍🥰😘 I don’t use them as often but I like them. I kinda disappointed in Bronze Seduction. It’s so gorgeous to look at but it’s too reddish on the eyes for me. I need to experiment with it some more. The least favorite for sure is Rose Divine. Nothing is wrong with the quality but it’s boring. The color story has been told over and over by too many brands over the last 10 yrs. I’m not surprised if It got put out from another brand liked CT or UD but PMG? I have higher expectations from PMG 🤣😂 than that

@WinglessOne ,

Happiness in a palette at last : PMG Decadence! 

It's good to know that Midnight Sun is also that much of a holy grail!

Thanks @tsavorite ! I know some folks aren’t wowed by Midnight Sun—probably the same way I’m not wowed by Divine Rose—but I really love that palette. I’ll have fun combining Midnight Sun and Decadence, plus the Nocturnal Nirvana quad. 🙂 

Finally figured out a "no foundation" makeup look that works for me!  Wanted to do a soft glam to go out for doughnuts with my cousin tonight.

STELLAR - Brilliant Primer

Jeffree Star concealer in c3

Wet 'N' Wild foundation stick to contour

Jeffree Star fair setting powder

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Sun Stalk'r Instant Warmth Bronzer Inda Sun

HOURGLASS - Ambient Lighting Blush Collection - Iridescent Flash

MAC powder blush in Buff

Kaja Eye Bento Bouncy Eyeshadow Trio Chocolate Dahlia

Too Faced Damn Girl! 24-Hour Mascara 0.43 oz/ 12.7 mL

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz® Ultra-Slim Precision Eyebrow Pencil Taupe

Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Gel Tinted Waterproof Eyebrow Gel Granite

Morphe x Jeffree Star setting spray