Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

@Nickelliebear1 ,

It may take a little time, but don't stress!  And you are gorgeous, so there's that!

@Nickelliebear1   Aw I hope you’re feeling better soon.   Just primping a bit makes me feel better sometimes.   At least it helps me feel more human when I inadvertently catch my reflection in a mirror. And don’t worry, they’ve gotta love you eventually!   I know we do!      

what are you wearing on your lips?   

@Nickelliebear1 You look great and I hope you meet new pe...

@Nickelliebear1 You look great and I hope you meet new people soon! I'm a chatty person, so I usually just strike up a conversation about my two favorite things, beauty and travel ❣

Hi @Nickelliebear1 ,

That's tough when you do not know anyone. I am sure you will meet a ton of people soon. You look amazing also! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Hi @Nickelliebear1,

You look amazing! I hope you have a great day and meet lots of people!

Best,
Rebecca

I wore a little bit of subtle color today.  The fenty eye-liners are fantastic.  I’m going to be needing more.  

0097A00E-CE58-4441-B4B6-345C7A1FC6A6.jpeg

C24D05E9-F666-429A-A69C-1F85CF9ECC92.jpeg

@heartsmyface  I love your makeup layout!

Ahh you look great @heartsmyface 🥰 love the hat and the liner.  You have such great makeup ❤️

@heartsmyface, You're the second person who has given hoo...

@heartsmyface, You're the second person who has given hood reviews for the Fenty eyeliner, thanks!

Re: @heartsmyface, You're the second person who has given hoo...

Agree w @heartsmyface  on Fenty liner @Luvstravel ! I just got basic black and it’s wonderful. Want navy next. It’s so good! 

@heartsmyface, Thanks for the info. I actually have tatto...

@heartsmyface, Thanks for the info. I actually have tattooed eyeliner that I did about 17 years ago and just had a touch up last year, but my friend is always on the look out for a good eyeliner. She was wearing Marc Jacob's highliner, then I got her a Pat Mcgrath eyeliner for Christmas and she like it better, so I'll tell her about the Fenty.

Re: @heartsmyface, You're the second person who has given hoo...

@Luvstravel   They’re very opaque even in the waterline. They dry down quickly so if you want to do any blending you have to work fast.  

@heartsmyface I love this look. Your lip color is so pretty! 

Best,

Rebecca

@RebeccaBT   Thank you!   I keep choosing it over everything else even though it doesn’t last that long.  I think that makes it a winner even though I complain about it.  Lol, or my complaint isn’t that serious.  I like to reapply:) 

@heartsmyface ,

Pretty Bobbi Brown lip!  Good news on the Fenty eyeliners!  

@tsavorite   If the Fenty Eyeliners don’t dry out as quickly as the MJ highliners, I’ll have a new favorite!   I still love the MJ ones (when they’re fresh) 

@heartsmyface ,

Good to know!  I have one of the Fenty liners too, so we will both have a learning experience!

You can do so many cute hair looks!! @heartsmyface 

@lmaster   Hahahahaha, yeah but I’m at my hairs mercy as to what hair style I’ll be rocking.  

I decided to work on a red carpet award show makeup look for the award show fans thread.  Tea, sweats and watching the show.  False lashes, gloss, highlighter more highlighter, shimmer, pressed pigment the whole nine yards

CE5BD725-78EB-486F-96AF-606114F039AF.jpegC27AF93F-561C-491B-8FB0-8832E45F9A9D.jpegDF2C37AF-4D15-4EA7-A33F-F06344FCF6CB.jpeg25060E64-8F0A-4146-9B43-B5C30D4C2615.jpeg740EFDE9-9A58-43D3-9AF0-50FF8AC90BEE.jpegB7C5FF87-993F-4F71-8410-C2B5C1E5CF8A.jpeg

@2manyperfumes, Your eyeshadows look great the way you co...

@2manyperfumes, Your eyeshadows look great the way you combined them and great lip color!
88,857 Replies
testing