Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Aww it’s a very pretty shade and this looks great on you @RGbrown ❤️, soft and spring colours

Hi @RGbrown,

This lip looks great on you! 

Best,
Rebecca

@RGbrown ,

I love this lipstick on you!  Pretty shade!

@tsavorite 

Thanks so much! ❣️

I love this lippie on you @RGbrown which Clinique formula is that? It's a beautiful color.

Thank you @sprocketta! 💖

It's their Dramatically Different Lipstick. For many years, this shade was a staple in their gwp bags, which is how I first found it, probably 20+ years ago 😯

@RGbrown didn't they revamp this to add the white core a few years ago? I remember checking this out in store but looking at a red, not this shade. But I didn't want to buy a new lipstick at the time. How do you like the formula?

@sprocketta 

Yup, it's the one they added the white core to. I find it to be perfectly acceptable...comfy, no bleeding, wears down nicely, no scent. It doesn't last quite as long as some exceptionally well-crafted creams can (like PMG), so I don't find it outstanding for any reason, but I also don't find it offends me in any way. It's a solid formula at a reasonable price. 👍

@RGbrown I have a soft spot for Clinique as I used their acne line for a long time (though I changed after learning on BIC about all the alcohol and alternatives) and had a friendship with the local Clinique rep (he lived across the street from me and was such a doll). My first red lipstick was from Clinique and I adored their lip gloss in tenderheart and was disappointed when it was reformulated. I may have to pick this up for sentimental reasons, though of course I'll wear it.

@sprocketta 

I was a devotee of their Clarifying Lotion 4 for waaayyyy too many years (15? Maybe even more?).

<Hangs head in shame> 😣

If you grab one, I hope you love it!

@RGbrown Honestly your comments on various threads about the alcohol in this is one of the reasons I switched. Thanks for sharing that knowledge.

@RGbrown, love the makeup and outfit color combination❣Lo...

@RGbrown, love the makeup and outfit color combination❣Looks great on you.

Re: @RGbrown, love the makeup and outfit color combination❣Lo...

Thank you @Luvstravel!! ❣️

@RGbrown Love this look on you 

@SportyGirly125 

Thanks so much! ❤️

A NYX kind of day from their foundation, concealer.  Too Faced powder which I hit pan on 👍 Catrice face perfecting cream, Covergirl brow liner since I ran out of the NYX one.  NYX liner, jelly highlighter and eyeshadow primer.  NYX lipliner and deep cream gloss.  NYX eyeshadow palette but Lise Watier eye pencil in Rubis.  NYX mascara all because I’m obsessing over the colab Sabrina palette and I want to start season 3 of the series on Netflix.  I hope they do a 4th season because I love the show.  

C2B2607B-B466-4604-A213-9DFC1FE906DD.jpegB76E773D-CA99-42DB-AC73-619215A76D31.jpeg8276C29C-D8CE-46F6-A0B2-DC3C2BF61998.jpegEF02536D-15CA-4A5D-AA1C-0DD61694C2A1.jpeg2E95E9D6-4D4B-4D43-97F5-4B6221A5F450.jpeg0F747E66-44FC-4DA9-A63C-6888F8014030.jpeg

You are screaming perfection ! 💜 @2manyperfumes 

Aww thank you so much @lmaster 😘

@2manyperfumes ,

Of course this all looks amazing!

Thank you @tsavorite ❤️

Love the silver/bronze eye look @2manyperfumes ❤

Love the silver/bronze eye look @2manyperfumes
88,857 Replies